𝟏𝟗. 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧

Začať od začiatku

He had gotten himself nothing, which was fine by him.

Other then revenge on Romeo of course.

________________________________

Despite his promise of staying and watching over the sleeping blonde, he had stood in front of the restaurant.

He had boiled with anger, his old friend betrayed him, he did that with no shame and she got hurt.

He promised her he would burn those who set harm to her and that was what he was about to do.

The gasoline canister in his hand was still full, he stepped closer to the pizzeria hearing Romeo feeding inside. He went inside, he had to make this quick because lia was waiting. The muffled screams off the woman didn't make him flinch in the slightest.

Romeo immediately dropped her now dead body to the ground, he looked at the hybrid with fear pooling in his eyes, he raised his hands in surrender.

The hybrid stepped closer, pushing a chair out of his way, it fell to the floor breaking in many pieces.

Klaus took the now stake and held it up in a threatening manner. „You-" he began ready to curse him and call him out in every way possible. „Niklaus- you have to understand-" the Italian man cut him off.

„What?" he spat the anger evident in his voice.

„Someone like her shouldn't exist, have you seen what she has done to all the witches? She massacred them, they are torn to pieces. She's a dangerous girl and she is so young imagine her strength when she gets older. She already is a beast and a monster."

It didnt cool the broading anger in the mikaelsons chest, it only made him even angrier.

„Even if she is a beast and a monster, she is my beast and a monster. And you took her away from me." he said, as if it was the most casual thing in the world. Still the anger he had held for the past hours had still been evident on his tongue.

Romeo backed off, klaus sped at him, staking him in the gut. Just to add that painful sting, he twisted the wood inside of his body. The Italian yelled out, the hybrid not even caring.

„Where is her father?" he spat asking the vampire.

„I dont know." he muttered his voice still hoarse from the yelling.

„Then you are of no use to me anymore."

________________________________

Weeks had passed ever since Klaus and Lia were back in their home town. Neither of the two really spoke about their situation..

No one knew what really had happened in Venice, except for the two and davina.

The claire witch had sworn secrecy. The Sinclair didn't want anyone particularly worried about her, it was stressful enough to live here and deal with the dramas of the city.

She was so in thoughts that she hadn't even noticed the gerard yelling.

"Emilia! Klaus!" marcels distraught voice yelled through the entire abattoir. Lia immediately sat up from her couch, where she had been seated on for the past 20 minutes. Klaus had been opposite her staring at her while she read her fashion magazine, pretending that his gaze wasn't focused on her.

The hybrid now used his vamp speed to take the blonde to marcel, in under 4 seconds they were in Davinas room.

Lias eyes widened as she rushed forward to see what had the young witch throwing up.