𝟏𝟕. 𝐮𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝟏𝟖

Start from the beginning

(I can't describe shit so here's a photo of how they sit 💀)

The thought was to tempting but she knew that if she did that he would probably furious and murderous. „Lia, uh thanks for the omelette it was tasty." Davina said thankfully while looking at her.

„Sur-"

„It probably tastes like garbage-"

Her head snapped towards him as she glared at him. The next time he picks his fucking tea up..

„No it doesn't." the witch argued back and he rolled his eyes. „Our sweet Lia almost got me a Food poisoning when she tried to make pasta, and the house almost got burned down too." he sweetly smiled as the Sinclair clutched the table.

She decided no lashing out would be for the best so she tried to calm down but his presence made her stir.

She grabbed the back of his neck and pushed it down onto the plate which had 2 pastries with powder on it. She pressed his face down so when she pulled him back up he was all white.

„Sorry my hand slipped." she whispered with a fake smile as she then "accidentally" knocked the tea over and it spilled all over him.

Rebekah who was holding her laughter in failed, she let out a small one which caused the powdered princess hybrid to glare at her. She looked down immediately and Hayley held her hand before her mouth.

As if it wasn't enough she reached out and grabbed the small cake and pushed it into his face.

She falsely gasped out loudly and he snorted silently.

„Enough." Elijah said and the next second his neck was snapped by Davina. „I'm living for this." she mumbled and motioned for Lia to do more.

Before she could grab the brick from the floor his hand stopped her. „Is the powdered princess hybrid feeling unwell?" she mocked as he grabbed her wrist even harsher.

He pulled her out of his seat and dragged her down the hall. Lia turned her head towards the people at the table and Marcel stood up, she motioned no no with her hands and waved him down.

„What was that." he basically spat into her face as she looked away to not have his spit flying into her eyes.

„I could ask you the same thing."

He chuckled darkly as he turned around which made her look at the paintings, the next second she felt the most painful thing clawing itself into her wrists.

She cried out in pain as he put the anti magic shells on. „Behave and I'll take them off."

With that he sped out.

________________________________

It had been weeks and the pesky shits were still on her wrists, every time she had attempted to do a small spell they clawed their way into her skin making her bleed and cry because of the pain.

The small hooks were already under her skin and were stopping her from healing the wounds. They bore into her flesh every time she moved her wrists, no one knew about them, except for the hybrid who grinned every time she hissed in pain, clearly these were never used on him.

Even fighting became difficult, she had told Marcel that she wasn't feeling well and placed many lies above one another. She had enough, she was banging on klaus's door.

No way in hell that idiot will make her cry out every time they get deeper into her flesh.

She was banging for a good minute and when she listened in he wasn't even in it, him and the others were god knows where so she decided to open the door and search for the keys in his room.