Lewis's POV
---
I was walking out of the room where we just had an interview. I was with four other drivers; Albon,
Max, Ricciardo and Sainz. It was a short interview and quite boring. I just wanted to go to the hotel, lay on the bed and have Jude in my arms. I missed her already but it had only been four hours since I left from the airport. I still had two meetings left, one of the strategy-meetings and one of team performance. They were quite important, but I just couldn't seem to focus during the interview, so I wouldn't expect anymore at the meetings. Maybe it was a mistake bringing Jude here. I was worrying sick about her. She seemed really pale this morning and I was scared she was feeling sick or had pain because of her injuries. I could also just be overreacting... Maybe she just had a fear of highs and became sick. But I didn't want her to be in pain.
The thoughts kept crowding in my mind as I made my way through the paddock. It was a calm day. There were only a few people from the media and the teams were all busy on their cars or meetings. It was kind of relaxing.
"Lewis, hey." A voice broke me out of my thoughts. "Why did you just fly in?" The person asked and I turned around to meet the person that was trying to talk to me.
"Kimi, hi." I greeted the one time world champion. He was now racing at Alfa Romeo after he left Ferrari last season to make room for the young rookie, Leclerc. "I had it busy at home. Team didn't mind." I was short. But my attention wasn't with him right now.
"Busy, huh?" Kimi raised his eyebrow, giving me a side eye as we continued walking towards the motorhomes. "Found a new chick?"
"It's different, Kimi. She's not someone to play with." I snatched at him. I didn't know why I was reacting so harsh.
"Oh it's serious than..." He said. "May I ask who you're dating this time? It's quite a guess every time with you." He chuckled and I gave him a cold stare.
I've dated all kind of women. But Jude was different. I felt for her more than I've ever felt for anyone. "I said nothing. And you didn't hear anything." I said to him and he nodded. "But she's not just some chick. I see something with her, mate. I just can't get her out of my mind." I confessed and I heard a small chuckle from Kimi.
"You're fine by me, bud. I won't tell a soul. But as your best friend, may I know the name?" He said with a smirk and I laughed.
"Keep dreaming. I won't give any detail. But she is here this weekend. Just won't be attending." I confessed way too much. But I had to get her out of my mind before the meetings, and this was a good way of doing so.
"Not attending? Is she crazy famous or something?" He asked and I looked away. That were too much details. I kept my mouth shut. "The silence says enough. I'll let you and your thoughts alone. Have a nice day, Lewis." Kimi took a left and gone he was.
I was alone again and Jude jumped back into my mind within a second. I'm so done with today.

Two hours in and I just finished my meetings. They were quite entertaining and I got the chance to get Jude off my mind for a while. But within the two meetings she texted me and I was worried immediately. I got my phone and checked it. The message read. 'Miss you, what do you want for tonight?' I wasn't going to type what came up in my mind as I read that question. I just answered room service and that she could choose. I shouldn't be distracted while I'm at work, but I was. I texted that I had to go and than the line was silent again. She didn't sent anything during or after the meeting and I somehow became anxious. What if something happened?
I shook my head. If something had happened Pete would've called. He promised to accompany her for the whole day so she wouldn't be alone and if she was in pain that he could help. It felt like I had to protect her. No matter what. And that was exactly what I was going to do, protect her.

Jude's POV
---
It was around 5 in the afternoon. I already called roomservice to make us some dinner, they had a lot of choices but I ended up choosing the sushi's. It would arrive around 6 and I was now waiting for Lewis to come back. I didn't contact him a lot today, so I wouldn't bother him at his work. But I was already alone for an hour and I couldn't keep it out much longer. Being alone in a room felt like back at the palace. When Grayson was there all the time. I was scared to open the door when I heard a knock. Because I thought it was Grayson. But he wasn't here. He's on a house arrest from the police. But somehow it didn't felt real. I was scared he would come back.
I jumped up when there was a knock on the door of my hotelroom. I stood up, but quite shaking because of my thoughts just a second ago. I hate how he was still haunting me. I walked up to the door and checked the peek hole just in case. I immediately opened the door and clung my arms around Lewis's neck. His arms closed around me and he buried his face in my neck, breathing in my scent.
"Is Pete still inside?" Lewis asked and I shook my head. He mumbled a 'good' and moved us inside, me still in his arms. I let myself get carried inside the room and when we were in the middle of the small living area Lewis put me om my feet. He pulled away from the embrace a bit and looked me in the eyes. "I couldn't get you off my mind all day." He said as he stroke my back, his voice a soft whisper.
I smiled at him and a small blush appeared on my cheeks. "How so?" I asked him, now quite interested in why he couldn't get me off his mind.
"I was so worried... you were so silent and I didn't hear anything from you. I thought something happened maybe, but if that happened Pete would've called." His breathing became heavy.
"Sweetie..." I began and Lewis's eyes met mine. "You don't have to worry, I'm fine. I just didn't want to be a burden to you." I said and I stood on my tiptoes to give him a small kiss on his lips.
He calmed down a bit and his arms relaxed on my back. His body changed after that kiss. "I regret bringing you here... what if something happens?" He suddenly starts again and I sighed.
"Lew. Just stop." I laughed and put my hands around his cheeks. "I'll be fine. I'll visit the city tomorrow with Pete."
Lewis scanned my eyes, for something... "As long as you're okay." I nodded and gave him a big smile. His smile appeared again and butterflies appeared in my stomach.
"How late will the food be here?" Lewis asked and a small smirk formed on his lips.
"Around 6, how so?" I asked him back, but the smirk only became bigger.
"Perfect." He said and I got lifted from the ground. Lewis had his arms under my legs and I crossed them around his waist. His lips crashed on mine as I leaned in. The kiss was no where the sweet small ones I gave him to calm him down. This was harsh, demanding. As if he was claiming me. I sighed into his mouth, enjoying his kiss. He grabbed my ass and squeezed. I let out a small moan as his hands lowered and caressed my tights. My hands were in his hair, that was braided and put into a high ponytail. I pulled out the hair-tie and let his braids fall around his face. My hands now trailed to his neck, to his cheeks and shoulders. I couldn't get enough of his body. Nor his touch.
He was holding me up with one hand and the other trailed the rim of my leggings. He pulled on it softly, taunting me. I pulled away for the slightest second but got pulled back the same second for him to claim my mouth again. I got laid on the couch, I didn't even notice that he walked over to it. Lewis towered over me, his hands next to my head and his lips only an inch away from mine. He looked me in the eyes, both not breaking eye contact. He leaned in and our lips met again. This kiss was soft, slow. As if he was taunting me. I couldn't resist anymore and pulled him closer, his body falling on mine. My hand reached for the back of his head and I pulled him closer to my mouth. He smiled against my lips and his hands reached under my shirt. A gasp escaped my mouth as his cold hands touched my heated up skin. My hands caressed his back, slowly moving further down and pull at his shirt. It crawled up a bit and there became a clear view at his abdomen. I swallow a lump away and check out his abs. He just took my breath away. His skin looked like it was made out of glass. Hard and shiny. I couldn't help but touch him as he slowly reached up under my shirt. His hands reached my boobs and he laughed as he didn't meet a bra in his way. I chuckled, but it automatically turned into a moan as he started to caress them. I curled up under him and lifted myself up, moving myself even closer to him. I could feel his hardness next to my thigh and I gasped. I tried to speak but Lewis shut me up by kissing me hard and passionate. His hands didn't leave their place until I was out of breath with my head tilted back. He left a trail of kisses from my lips to my throat and down to my collarbone. He looked up at me and we made eye contact, just before he pulled my shirt up and threw it on the ground. My hands were in the meantime doing the same and I pulled his shirt over his head, throwing it to the other side of the room. I immediately pulled him back and kissed him passionately. His hands slipped under my body and his arms closed around my waist, pulling me up from my lying position. He sat me down on the couch and didn't break the kiss as he pulled me up, moving me around the room again, this time to the bedroom. He walked inside and sat down on the bed. He sat me on top of him and I sat on his lap, my arms strangling him. He was solid underneath me and a moan left Lewis's mouth as I adjusted myself on top of him. I loved the reaction I gave him and moved again, taunting him as he taunted me earlier. A low moan escaped from his throat and the heat spread through my body. "Jude..." he whispered onto my lips and I shut him up by kissing him. But he pulled away a bit and looked me deep in the eyes. "We can't..." he began but I shook my head. "You're hurt." He sounded concerned, but all I wanted was him, not his concerns, his touch, his body, his love. I needed it all. I needed to forget about my past. He was my future.
"I'll be fine, Lew." I said and let my hands go through his braids. We were both naked at the top, our pants being the only thing separating us. I was ready for more, and I felt that Lewis also wanted more. But he just didn't continue.
"If I hear that I hurt you I'll stop immediately." Lewis made his point and I nodded. I pulled him back to kiss him and he kissed me passionately. I moved my hands to his abs, down to his abdomen and than to his jeans. I unbuckled his belt and pulled down the zipper of his jeans. He stood up and put me down on the bed. I laid there as he took his jeans off. His boxers didn't hide much and I could see his erection. It took my breath away by seeing his size, even though it wasn't free yet. I yelped when Lewis tucked at my legs and made me sit on the end of the bed. He sat on his knees and pulled down my sweatpants. I lifted myself up a bit so he could fully take them off and he kissed my thighs in the process as my pants hit the floor and I got my feet out of them. Lewis stood up again and took me in his arms. He laid me on the bed, him on top of me just like we were at the couch. He still had his boxers on and my lingerie was still on. He caressed my thighs with one hand while the other held his bodyweight from crashing on mine. His hand lingered at the rim of my lingerie and he pulled at it. The fabric moved down my thigh a bit and he did the same at the other side. Slowly my lingerie fell off and Lewis threw it on the ground. His hands caressed the same place again, but this time he trailed up higher. His hands finding my wet spot. He smirked at me and linked our lips again. He kissed me passionately as he let his finger trail through my wet part. I moaned into his mouth and I felt his body shake for a second. My hands were trailing down his back, moving to his boxers. I enjoyed his touch, but I needed more. But before I could reach his boxers Lewis took my hands. "Don't haste, Darling. Let me enjoy you first." He said in a low, husky voice. I just nodded and laid back, giving my body to him. His hand was back at my wet spot and I moaned as his fingertip touched my entry. His finger slit into me and I pulled my head back, opening my throat to Lewis. He took his chance and kissed down my throat. Biting softly in my skin and than licking over his marks. I couldn't control my breathing and my chest was going up and down rapidly. His finger started moving inside me and a loud moan echoed through the room. Lewis chuckled against my throat and moved again, getting a similar reaction from me again. His finger caressed the inside of me as he kissed down to my collarbone. I couldn't just lay still so my hands moved up to his back, trailing over his muscles and his broad shoulders. I put my nails inside of his skin as he put another finger in me, making me curl under him. My back arched and my breathing was way out of control. I was reaching my cum and Lewis knew. He was taunting me again. Moving slowly inside me, slow enough to not let me cum. I became annoyed and tried to push him down, getting him closer to my body. But he was strong and held his place. His two fingers were now making small turns and I closed my eyes. My body moved with him. Or he moved with my body. I lost complete track of time and my mind. A shot went through my body and the tension flew through my body, reaching it's end and I finally came. The tension left my body and Lewis's fingers stopped moving inside of me. He slowly pulled them out as my wetness spread over his hand. I was breathing heavily, just like Lewis. Our chests were beating like crazy and with every breath our chests met. He still had his boxers on, and if I wasn't so disoriented I would've taken some tension from him as well, but I was totally weak. My legs were numb and my mind a blur. All I could think about was him. And his touch. And that was the exact thing on my mind before I drifted off to sleep.