𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲/ 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀

Начните с самого начала

Ashley Morgan, my best friend since forever, cried over a guy who doesn't deserve her. She may seem like a sunshine but she had a serious issue. She liked guys who gave her no attention.

Ashley was in love with guys who screamed red flag. It's always like that, she never fell for a guy who gave her enough attention. Ashley likes a challenge, to win their hearts but in the end she always gets her heart broken.

"I hate myself sienna"she said and let go of me, Ash looked at me with her red eyes. "You have no reason to hate yourself"

"Yes I do, I just don't love Theo like I should" her face still streaming with tears, her voice trembled a little.

"Please don't tell me you're still in love with Eddie" I said but I already knew the answer.

A single nod from her made me wrap my arms around her again. My hands stroked her back carefully.

༺♡༻

I get attached to someone very easily which is not a good thing.

You love someone unconditionally but they betray you in the worst way possible.It feels like a knife slowly making its way towards your heart to tear it apart.

The apologies aren't enough anymore to fix it.Its like putting plasters on a broken glass, it's not fixing anything, it doesn't help.

Even if you start trusting them again,they betray you over and over again.But you love them which means you would do anything to not lose them even if it means hurting yourself.

Sitting on a table with your best friend, the guy you love but who doesn't love you back, with a alcoholic,cheater your best friend is in love with and your parents who didn't see you growing up is hell.

Nobody says anything,they just stare at the food in front of them.Until my mother speaks up."Did anything happen while we were gone?"

She must have noticed that the atmosphere between us was quite uncomfortable. We all looked at her but no one said a word.

"You're not normally so quiet," she looked at each of us worriedly. "Everything's okay," said Mason and looked at his food again.

My mother just nodded and looked at me suspiciously. I turned my gaze away from her and looked at Mason. But no matter how long I stared at him, he stubbornly stared at his empty plate.

"We're going to my room," said Mason and he stood up and of course Eddie followed him like a dog.

"Sienna, Ashley you don't have to wait until we're finished, just go to your rooms," said my father and smiled at us both.

"They couldn't even look at us," Ashley said as I closed my bedroom door behind us. "Eddie didn't look at you because he felt guilty, Mason didn't look at me because he was angry."

"Then let that idiot continue to sulk like a little child. Sienna, you didn't do anything wrong."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "There could have been something between us if it that misunderstanding with Summer never happened." My eyes filled with tears, but I tried to hold them back. "What misunderstanding?" she asked me and looked at me confused.