1

Hello!

I'm writing this story for fun :) Updates will be irregular, but i'll try to post at least once a week. As you all know, this story focuses on Jaywon (Jungwon + Jay).

Throughout the story there will be images that I DO NOT OWN, I just included them to enhance the storytelling and engage readers visually.

Only warning is that there is cursing.

Please write comments of your opinions, thoughts, or suggestions about the story! I will read every single one, it's my favorite thing to do.

Thank you and enjoy!

_______________________________________

"Why. Do I still work here." Jay mumbles depressingly, spacing out into the Dc Monalds lobby from the register where he assigned to for the day.

His coworker slams an elbow into his rib, causing Jay to wheeze out in pain and crouch over to relieve the already forming bruise. After recollecting himself, Jay shoots him a dirty glare.

Jake returns his glare with an innocent smile, looking down at him. "Heyyy, how can you say that?! You can't leave me and Niki. We have so much fun here!"

Jay rolls his eyes and stands back up, wincing at the sharp pain in his rib. "If your definition of fun is me working my ass off while you and Niki run around like 5-year-olds, then you're right."

Jake scoffs and shakes his head at the accusation. "No way! We work just as hard as you. We just know how to have fun every once in a while."

Jay frowns. "How am I supposed to have fun working a 9-5 getting paid the bare minimum? While wearing these god awful uniforms?" Jay takes a jab at the horrendous bright red polo shirts and visors that employees have to wear.

Jake stares blankly at him for a seconds, and then nods slowly. "Fair. But come on! You're working a job with your two besties! We have some downtime, let's prank call Hen-fil-a!"

"No, Jake. What are we, in middle school?"

"How about Burger Queen?"

"No!"

"Dairy King?"

"I'm not prank calling any of them with you!! Go do it with Niki!! Wait, where even is he?"

Jake whips his head around to quickly scan the kitchen. "No clue. He better not be sleeping in the break room again, i'll kick his ass!" He bolts off from his spot to check the break room.

"Don't act like you don't do that too..." Jay mumbles quietly to himself. While blankly starting once again into the lobby, he notices a few customers entering.

He positions himself in front of the register, waiting to take their order. He doesn't mind doing register, actually. The lunch rush is done, it's 4pm, so it's not a usual busy time for customers. Only a few here and there, nothing too bad at all.