Bio of the Guardian Authors

What are the Guardian Authors, you may be wondering?

The Guardian Authors are a group of nine higher dimensional beings who inhabit and control one via their law and ensure that peace is obtained in that world.

They also exist in order to stop any threat that tries to purge the omniverse into chaos, and they will make that threat will not do so again.

But they were not always like this per say.

They were once normal humans who were actually close friends who had struggles in their lives, but it managed to always stick together in order to help others.

But one day, due to a night out, they died after saving women from rapists.

And when they thought that their lives would end here and there, but they were saved by the Primordial God Anu who saw how they were willing to give up their lives to save people they didn't know.

So, as a reward, Anu gave these nine boys a second chance and gave them the power to be Guardian Authors.

The following talks about the nine Guardian Authors in general:

Red:

Name: Alex Setsuna

Alter Ego: Red Dragon Guardian

Age: 19

Gender: Male

Race: Human (Former) Author Guardian (Currently)

Appearance:

Personality: Alex is described at first glance as being quiet and docile

Personality: Alex is described at first glance as being quiet and docile. But if you get to know him more, he can be quiet hyperactive, friendly, and an absolute troll. And while appearing to be an antagonistic type, he is more akin to someone would turn to if the usual way wasn't working and need a different way. He is loyal to his friends, and while he doesn't show it much, he will do anything to help his friends. And although rarely, he will show signs of anger if he gets pissed off.

Orange (Kaito5382084):

Name: Kaito Tokita

Alter Ego: Orange Chaos Guardian

Age: 19

Gender: Male

Race: Human (Former) Author Guardian (Currently)

Appearance: