☾ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ: ʰᵒˡˡʸ, ʲᵒˡˡʸ ☽

While Nancy loses her virginity to Steve, Barb awakens in a waterless, dark version of Steve's pool, gasping and sputtering up some type of goo that was everywhere too. Every surface in the pool is covered in fleshy black vines. She looked very ill with one side of her glasses shattered.

She looks around as she takes her glasses off and sits up. "Hello?"She calls out as she gets up onto her feet. "Nancy? Nancy! Hello?"She shouts not realizing that there is some type of monster a few feet away from her until she turns towards it as it growls at her.

She screams and runs over to the edge of the pool to try to climb out.

While this was happening, up in the real world Nancy and Steve continued to make out in his room, oblivious to what was going on with Barb not so far from them.

Barb was whimpering as she tried to climb up the fleshy black vines. "Oh, my God..."She whimpers and shrieks when the monster growls again.

Up in Steve's bedroom, things were starting to get heated between Steve and Nancy as Steve had taken off his shirt.

The monster was growling while Barb grunted as she started trying to climb the vines. She was struggling and she was getting frustrated about it. "Nancy!"She screams.

Up with Steve and Nancy, Nancy thought she heard her name causing her to stop kissing Steve. "Hey, what's the matter?"Steve asked. "Nothing."She said and continued to kiss him.

Barb was still trying to climb out of the pool as the monster's growls continued. Barb finds the latter to the pool and starts to pull herself up as she keeps looking back.

She finally gets to the top and almost pulls herself out, yelping, screaming, and shrieking while Steve and Nancy are still oblivious to everything around them. The monster pulls her back as she grips the pool latter's pole tightly, screaming.

"You're so beautiful."Steve tells Nancy and continues to kiss her. Barb was shrieking Nancy's name as the monster yanked her back into the pool. Everything then grew quiet except for the low growling from the monster.

 Everything then grew quiet except for the low growling from the monster

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It was about 11:54 PM when Nancy was awake staring at Steve. She was already regretting everything with Steve. She was disgusted with herself as she hugged herself. She turns her head away from Steve and puts one of his sweaters on. She then turns towards him.