The First Trial and Execution

Y/N's P.O.V.

I investigated the crime scene and other places. I found a lot of useful information. I went to the trial room with everyone else. I took place at my stand which was next to Mukuro's stand.

The trial started. "The weapon was a knife and the cause of death was a stab to the stomach. That much is obvious" I say. "We don't need to talk about the murder!" Fukawa said. "We already know that the murder is Makoto!"

"You're wrong" I said. "Just because the murder happened in Makoto's room doesn't mean he is the murderer. If you look closely there were clues that showed Makoto was innocent"

Timeskip to end of trial

Leon Kuwata was proved of being the one who murdered Sakaya Mazonio. Monokuma took out a little hammer and hit a red button.

A Million Fungoes

Leon was dragged away by chains. Monokuma appeared and a machine was loaded with baseballs. The execution started. Monokuma bats the baseballs at Leon. Leon got hit by a hundred baseballs. All everyone could here was the sounds of the baseballs getting hit and Leon's screams. Finally the execution ended and the gates opened.

End of Execution

I stepped towards Leon's corspe,which was still held up against the pole. I wanted to cry for some reason but I refused to.

'I'm sorry' I thought.

A/N: Every execution is in 3rd person view. Afterwards it goes back to Y/N's P.O.V.