My Love Story (Meri Prem Katha)

Daring you to hurt me in the worst of the worst way possible and still watch me by your side with the same depth of love, I'd still pray for you, I'd still ask God to forgive u.
I would watch me lose myself just to save you.
Sacrificing the world to show how much I cherish you.
I would risk anything at any cost for your happiness cause it's beyond and above everything else.
I would take all the arrows shooted towards you but will never let a scratch on you.
People say I'm losing my self-respect but I say that's how much I love you.
You are not just my other half, you are my soul and your family is my life.
Never I want to be the reason for your tears, and even if I do that should be on the day I walk down the aisle towards you to say yes I do take you as my husband.
Never would I ask for expensive gifts but if I ever have to ask for anything, it would be respect, faithfulness, and love.
Every prayer I heard, and answered
every cry for help I'll be there with you. Fighting your demons, and your fears with my love so vast for you.
If I may I'd send my love by the wind and the breath you inhale and exhale.
Never would I leave you at your worst, Never would I say you are too much to handle, Never would I say that I'm tired of you. I know I know you are fighting battles within you. My love, support, and encouragement is all you need.

Don't worry darling, I'm right beside you.
When dealing with your insecurities and drawbacks, I would hide you in my arms and take you into my world where you are amazing just the way you are.
No matter how angry or disappointed I may be with you but I will still treat you with love & kindness.
How grateful I am to God for sending me into your life to show you what you have been missing all your life.

I may not be as fun as other girls, my vibe may not be as wild as them but I am a woman who is unique and untouchable. I may not fit in with others around you but I fit in perfectly alone with you.
Don't think I don't love myself. I know exactly who I am, what I bring to the table, my worth, and my pride but I let everything down so that I don't lose you.

Too mature to cheat, too old to play mind games, no time to have fun..just want a better stable peaceful life with vision and mission with you.
How lucky you are to have me in this generation. With a sudden smile on my face, I say to myself I love him.

I try so hard to keep you happy but end up failing so I get my shit together and try again & again but end up failing again and again. Was never raised to give up easily but I do not wish to be the reason for your unhappiness.. "it's okay to love him from far away, at least he will be at peace" Thoughts of such spin around my head with pain in my heart going down my stomach making my body shiver.

Pictured my whole life with you and now I can't imagine my life without you.
But if I ever just disappear into thin air, don't think that I was weak to love you.
Instead think I was strong enough to walk away because I love you so much that I can not see you sad because of me.

I may seem crazy to you, but that is my love for you.
And I sit and wonder if you have ever experienced this kind of love before...