"Liv!" Pope shouted and I sighed "Hey. Pope." "Throw it." He said and I nodded and got ready to toss it to him "Oh, for real?" "Watch your heads." "Wait." Kiara John B and JJ said having no faith in me since I wasn't the best at throwing stuff.

I tossed it to Pope and he caught it "Ah. Got it!" Pope muttered and everyone looked stunned "Not bad." Kiara told me and I chuckled, JJ clapped and I did a little curtsy "Why thank you." I said and John B sighed "Hey, Pope, Pope, there's the wasp nest right up there, okay? Just move slow, all right?" He told him and he nodded "Got it." He muttered then started hitting the wood with the crowbar. Little pieces of wood fell down almost hitting me again but JJ pulled me back this time.

"What is that?" Sarah questioned as we saw something behind the thin wood and i frowned "Do you guys see that?" "What is that? Is that?" I asked and I saw gold shining from the sunshine. "shit. Holy shit." We all gasped and the cross came into sight "It's here. Oh my God." Sarah hugged me and I smiled widely.

"You did it, buddy."
"Oh my God! Oh!"

"We did it!"

We all cheered and we all hugged each other "Okay, they're stinging now. Ow!" Pope started to shout and my face dropped "Oh shit!" "Take it easy!" JJ yelled and Pope dropped the crowbar to smack some of the wasps. "Hold on, Pope!" Lie yelled and we all cleared the spot and I looked at the cushions on the pews.

"Cushions." "Move the pews! Move these!" Me and Kie yelled as we were putting down the cushions to give Pope some cushion to fall on to so he wouldn't break anything.

"Pope, hold on!" "I can't hold!" Pope yelled and I looked up at him "Yes, you can Pope! We're gonna help you! Just hold on!" I yelled at him and he let one hand go and I gasped. "I'm slipping, guys." "Hang on! Hang on!" JJ yelled and suddenly Pope let go and fell right on top of me. "Ah shit!" "Pope, are you okay?" Kiara asked as I groaned in pain "Liv, you okay? Anything broken?" JJ asked and my ankle was killing me "Do you feel good?" "You okay?" Kie and John B asked and I slid out from under Pope "You did not tuck and roll, for sure." JJ said and I sighed "I'm just not having a safe day am I?" I questioned and I looked at Pope to see he was staring up "What?" I asked and suddenly he grabbed me and we rolled out the way just before the cross crushed us.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

I opened my eyes to see Pope and I sighed in Relief "Pope, Liv, are you okay?" Kiara asked panting and JJ came to our side. "Hey, you two good?" He asked and Pope nodded "Yeah, I'm good. Just give me, like, one second to, like, catch my breath... Liv, you okay?" Pope said looking at me and I nodded. "Yeah... I'm okay, Pope... You- you saved me. You saved us." I muttered and he nodded.

"Anytime." He panted trying to catch his breath and JJ pulled me up but I winched and brought my leg up "Ah! Owe, my ankle." I hissed in pain and JJ helped me to the pew to sit.

"You did it, Pope." John B looked at the cross and i turned my head and looked at it in awe. "Pope, she's... she's beautiful." "I've never seen anything like it." JJ and Sarah said and I slide closer to get a better look at it. "The detail's insane." "Well, here's why Limbrey wanted that key so bad." John B said and I saw a key hole and frowned "Whoa. Good find. How much do you think she's worth? Like, if we melted her old bones down, dude, I'm talking like high billions." JJ said and i frowned.

"This belongs in a-- No! This belongs in a museum." "What? So no one sees her?" John B and JJ argued and I sighed "In a museum where everyone sees it." I told him and he scoffed "Are you kidding?" "Hey! It's my ancestors' cross!" Pope yelled and I saw his face was swollen.

"This is bigger than money, and the world's gotta know the truth." "Yes. If we don't get this shit outta here before Limbrey gets here, nobody's gonna know. So saddle up." John B said and I sighed "Well I can't help so I'll supervise." "It's heavy like right here." JJ pointed out and they all spread around the cross and I sighed "Wait. Hold on. John B, you're gonna pull, all right? Pull down." "Yup, pull down, got it. You guys pull up. Ready? One, two, three." John B explained and I watched as they struggled "JJ, watch your foot." I told him and he nodded and they got it off the ground and a few inches away.