Chapter 1 An unlikely team of heroes

A/N: Hey, I finally found the motivation to rewrite this so a few things will change since I wrote this book back in 7th grade I believe. The characters will still be the same, but the later chapters will have some changes. It might still be cringe so don't attack me in the comment's thanks for your cooperation now to the story!
----
It was a stormy day in the smash universe our heroes were hanging out at the smash mansion. Mostly everyone was doing their own things. It felt nice everything was pretty chill until the one in only master hand appeared in the room.

"EMERGENCY! I WANT EVERYONE TO STOP WHAT THEY ARE DOING RIGHT NOW!"

Everyone stopped what they were doing and sighed.

"So. We have some villains taking over his world which means I have chosen six special people to go on a quest to save the day." Master hand stated.

Crazy hand appeared. "Those specific people are Bowser, Luigi, Samus, King Dedede, and Meta Knight."

"Of course, I'm the only girl in this group..." Samus sighed.

"Bwahahaha! This is like the best team ever! if you don't include Luigi." Bowser smirked.

Luigi grumbled something under his breath, and he rolled his eyes.

"I'm a way better villain than you Bowser..." King Dedede smirked at Bowser.

Meta Knight took off his mask and he was slipping tea just watching silently.

"OKAY QUIT IT!" Master Hand yelled.

"OH YEAH? YOU CAN'T BE TALKING PENGUIN!" Bowser hissed.

"I SAID QUIT IT!" Master hand shot a beam towards them.

The both of them got hit and groaned they then both stood back up.

The other three heroes were silent for a bit until Master hand broke the silence.

''I am sending you five on a quest but you will be split up into uneven teams. So Bowser and Luigi you're working together and Samus, Meta Knight, and King Dedede you guys are a team. Good luck because your quest won't be easy." Master Hand disappeared.

''Well, we are getting a headstart come on Luigi.'' Bowser rushed out of the Smash mansion and Luigi followed. 

''Idiots they don't even know what the quest is.'' King Dedede rolled his eyes.

''They will figure it out.'' Samus shrugged. 

Meta Knight continued to slip his tea  He didn't feel like talking.

With Bowser and Luigi it was getting a bit stressful and Bowser didn't really like working with him.

"Okay this is unfair I'll rather be with Mario right now." Bowser rolled his eyes.

"Well you can't do anything now. I don't even know what exactly we are doing this is wasting my time." Luigi sighed.

"Well that's too bad! Bwahahaha!" Bowser laughed.

Then a Mysterious person showed up. "Mind if I join you guys? You might need some assistance."

The Duo was shocked and was silent.

"Don't be shocked or surprised I'm..." The person stopped talking.

"You are?" Luigi raised an eyebrow.

"GIVE US A ANSWER IDIOT! WHO ARE YOU?" Bowser yelled he was losing his patience.

To be continued....