Chapter 18-first day over

Start from the beginning

You were praying that they were going to comply as it would be a nightmare and an embarrassment for them to just ignore you, what a way for your first day to end, you got in a scrap twice with the same nurse and then your patients don't take you seriously and just ignore you. What a way to go
(Y/N), Hannibal came in to save you once more, perhaps this wasn't any better for your own dignity but Hannibal didn't want anyone to take advantage of your worn out self. He simply stated, 'I believe we are all prepared to head to our cells - as
un-dignifying as the cells seem- '
'Thank you, I will take you back in sets:
Thomas, Bubba, Chop-top, Nubbins, Billy Lenz, Bo and Vincent Sinclair, you'll be the largest group as I didn't want to split your pairings up,
Then Norman, Jason, Michael, Brahms and Patrick,
Then finally Donnie, JD, Daniel, Billy Loomis, Stu and Hannibal'  Hannibal gave a barely noticeable lopsided smile with you using his real name not Doctor Lecter, and Brahms let out a audible huff as you had the audacity to leave him. You continued,'As I'm taking groups one by one I expect the others to not rip each others to pieces' You were pretty confident that the others wouldn't as you were taking the most out of hand ones first, and the ones left in the hall had people like Hannibal, Daniel and Micheal to deal with them. Donnie first the first time since he's been brought to this asylum asked the question of, 'Where's the other nurse, Sven or whatever the hell his name was?' You turned to him, 'Steve Harrington is currently having a breakdown about some grease that isn't coming off a tray' JD muttered to Loomis, 'Why the hell is he even here' Billy shrugs and Stu drags his thumb over his throat and the two others smirk, ignoring them you started to walk out of and called for the first group to follow.

First to walk out with you was the timid Bubba and his silent Hewitt counterpart, just simple gave them a nod and carried on waiting for the rest, you felt eyes staring at you but you brushed it off. Next was Bo who had a Billy dragging shortly behind him, you arch your brow and Bo bluntly says 'this one was laughing and being all freaky, well more freaky than the rest of us, well other than the one who's trying to pick at his scalp' pointing to your right, your head whips around and there stood Nubbins and Chop-Top, with latter attempting to pick at his hair but his wrist was grabbed by a frustrated Thomas. Ignoring what ever the hell that was you wondered were one was, the wax-faced Vincent, he seemed sweet, and if he heard you thinking of him he slowly walked out of the door, his Brother huffed and asked where he was, 'It's fine Bo but let's just get a move on' with this you guys moved on through the hall to where they were meant to stay, this wasn't a part you saw as they were previously empty. The walk was short, and a quiet one other than the often snicker from Billy, the guard patrolling saw you walking near and opened the cells for you, one by one they got in, you noticed Vincent walking at the back, and you said before he got in, 'I love your wax mask, it's beautiful' he didn't reply he only caressed the mask on his face thinking, he only stopped when his Brother dragged him into the cell and nodded at you. The cell doors closed and you walked back.

You had reached the large spruce doors where you had heard muffling, I wondering what or who it was about, you opened the door and all eyes were on you. For gods sake why does this always happen. You take a breath and ask, 'And the next of you ready?' As soon as these words came out your mouth Brahms had rushed to take your hand, you sighed and smiled up at him. Michael and Jason swiftly followed with Jason placing his hand on your head, Bateman strolls right next to you and Norman was the last hiding behind Michael. Michael opened the door for you, you all walked back you didn't have much time to talk as you had a 6'2 man child clung onto your arm. The same guard opened the next batch of cell doors open, Norman was first to enter you, before he went in you tapped him on the shoulder and said 'it was a pleasure to meet you and your mother' his face quickly went red and he rushed into his cell, Michael and Jason were next with Micheal sneaking one last look at you, Bateman smiled at you or atleast you thought he did but his smiled dropped when he glanced over to Brahms, who was now launched onto you, you stayed like that for a minute as you did not want to upset the man, before he slowly and sadly walked into his cell, he turned and asked in his child voice, 'will you promise that you'll be there tomorrow' 'i promise' he turned and the cells closed and you for the final time of today walked back to the doors, to pick up the last group (and the one I would choose to hang out with out of the three).

This group was the most sensible minus Stu obviously, they were all waiting near the door for you to get them (or was it so that they could see you) Daniel held the door open for you while you asked everyone if they were ready, they all nodded. Stu practically was spinning and jumping around, he grabbed you to spin you around, but Daniel and Billy both sternly said, 'put her down' 'no' Billy was speeding towards Stu and he defeatedly put you down, Donnie rolled his eyes and you just shrugged at him. Like the other two times the cell doors opened and Donnie was the first to get in, as he was still getting used to the new surroundings, Candyman was about to get in but he turned around and asked 'would you like to see the paintings I and Jason made today?' 'I would love to' he smiled and simply got in his chamber which you noticed was full of the most beautiful paintings. He must of drew them, what a wonderful artist he must be. Stu interrupted your thoughts by him complaining about having a 'bedtime', Billy had enough and shoved him into the cell, but not before looking at you, which you noticed and smiled at him, he looked away flustered (which you didn't notice), JD sneaked up, 'Adieu, if you need me I'll be trapped in this hell hole' you roll your eyes before waving him goodbye. Last was Hannibal, he looked around, no one was looking not even the guards and got much closer to you, to the point you were almost touching noses and simply asked, 'how are you feeling?' 'Why are you asking?' 'I want to know you're feeling alright after this eventful day' 'other than stressed then I'm fine' 'well tomorrow, you can talk to me, but just take some rest' he breathes in as if you smell you one last time for the day and he walks into his cell before saying one last time, 'you truly are intoxicating'. The cell door finally closes.

With that you walk into your room, something that isn't bad it's quite good actually but it lacks any of your style yet, you hear murmuring and stick your head out and it was an exhausted Steve, you giggle and say 'good night Steve' 'huh?' You close your door, change into your sleepwear, check your keys are everything is in there like Steve (not Harrington) had said and laid in bed. You closed your eyes and...

Nothing

Absolutely nothing. For the past what 3 hours, you had enough maybe strolling around the place may help. You got up and silently walked out but when you walked out you heard a sound, someone was awake but whom? You decided to walk closer to the sound. Nothings ever gone bad because of that am I right?

I have done this chapter sorry for the long wait. I'm not sure how I should do the time frames but I know what I want to do next so I hope you enjoyed.

Who would you want to be awake, you want to talk to because idk who I want it to be I have some ideas but I want to your guys opinions.

Word Count: 2109 words