Chapter 3 (The boy next door)

Whitney's POV:

It's been a couple of weeks since I've been going to my new school and I like especially since pac is there making me laugh and despite the girls making faces at me "nippy!" I heard my momma yell "yea Ma?" I replied "me and your father had a conversation we don't want you around that boy pac anymore you hear me?" She said "but Ma? You're only seeing the outside and not him as a person" I said "you act like you like this boy and my decision is made! So drop it!" She said and walked away "ughhh I can't wait to leave this house" I groaned and went upstairs to my room and slammed the door.. I checked my phone and saw a text from pac "hey beautiful wyd?" I smiled at the text and despite what my parents say I'm not losing him he's my only friend at this school but I text back and said "nothing much hbu?" And he replied with "thinking about you😘" which really made me blush and I started to get this tingling feeling in my lower region like omg what is this boy doing to me.

Pac
I swear these weeks with Whitney has been the best she's literally the girl I've been waiting for all along even if we are friends right now.. I mean she's so beautiful and sexy and all the guys at our school wanna hit including me but I wouldn't waste her time like that she's too perfect.. I heard a buzz from my phone and seen she text back "oh really?😏" and I chuckled and responded "yk it😉" and after we continued texting till I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore.

I'm back!!! And sorry for any errors