Makomo's eyes brightened at the nickname, offering a shy smile. "H-hi..."

"I read that you have a brother, correct?" She nodded, glancing over to the cage again. "Would you like to see him and Giyu again?"

"R-really?" She asked in amazement. I held the shiny card up, handing it to her.

"I'm going to let you and Tanjiro do the talking since you know them better than I do," I explained, walking over and pulling the cover off from the cage. Both of them were over there in an instant, Makomo unlocking the cage and throwing me the card again.

I caught it, nodding in thanks. Making my way over to the still, now play-fighting boys, I grabbed Sanemi's ear, pulling him away and doing the same with Inosuke. "Okay, enough wrestling."

"Hey! But I was winning!" Inosuke whined loudly.

"Like hell you were!" Sanemi snapped back, trying to get away from me. I simply tightened my grip. "Ouch- that hurts y'know?!"

"Oh, but I thought you were the big, strong, intimidating Sanemi?" I cooed teasingly, ignoring the threatening growl that rumbled in his throat. I simply moved my hand into his hair, scratching his scalp soothingly, turning the growls into long purrs.

"Cut that shit off," Sanemi said, pink painting his cheeks as he swatted my hand away. I simply laughed, pausing when Inosuke appeared in front of me.

"Do that to me! He looked so calm and happy! I want that feeling, too!" Inosuke pressed, grabbing my hand and raising it to his head. I scratched his scalp softly, chuckling when he practically melted against me.

I heard shuffling, looking over to see Giyu, Sabito, Makomo, and Tanjiro all making their way over to me. I smiled, pulling my hand away to motion Tanjiro over, but Inosuke grabbed it quickly and pouted at me. "No! Don't stop."

I chuckled. "How about I give you all the head scratches you could dream of when we get home, huh, Pookie?"

Inosuke's eyes lit up, leaping up and onto my back. "YES!"

With Inosuke handled, I turned back to the new group able to motion Tanjiro forward without anyone to stop me.

"Yes, Mama?" Tanjiro asked, leaning against me. Someone's tired...

"Would you like me to carry you to the car? You look extremely tired." I asked softly.

"If you wouldn't mind," Tanjiro answered, making grabby hands. 'I didn't sleep well after I left your room last night...'

'I'm sorry, Sunshine.'  I replied, pursing my lips and holding him closely. I turned to Makomo, smiling gently. "Darling-"

"Don't call my sister that." Sabito snapped, Makomo grabbing his wrist lightly. I looked at Sabito, he had the same red horn coming out of his head, but on the left side with a scar near his mouth on the same side. His eyes were a calming lavender that matched perfectly with his peachy hair.

 His eyes were a calming lavender that matched perfectly with his peachy hair

(Sabito and Makomo)

I blinked. "Sorry, force of habit. I make up nicknames for people." That I care about or are family.

Sabito leveled his glare with me. "What would be my nickname?"

I gave him a once over. "Peach."

He snorted at the name, shaking his head, but he didn't argue with it. Sabito raised a hand, jerking his thumb behind him at Giyu. "And him?"

Giyu had two blue horns coming out of his temples, similar in color to Shinobu's. He had water-like markings all around his body and face, with slitted pupils and the whites of his eyes being black. His hair was a spiky, solid black with sapphire tips.

 His hair was a spiky, solid black with sapphire tips

"Wallflower." I said with a gentle smile, Giyu looking away in embarrassment. "Now, are we ready to leave?"

"Hell yeah." Sanemi scoffed, following me as I led the group through the building and to my vehicle.