"I-I.. umm.. Hyoseop?.. HYOSEOP!!!"

At hospital

Hyoseop become unconcious as the pain in his chest hit again. Eunwoo take him to the hospital, as soon as they reach there, Hyoseop being pushed into emergency room. Jihoon rush to the hospital with Hyunwook and Hyunwoo.

"Eunwoo Hyung!"

"(Sobbing) Jihoon-ah"

"Papa!"

Hyunwoo run and hugged Eunwoo. Jihoon sit beside him.

"How is he now?"

"(Sobbing) I-I don't k-know Jihoon.. the doctor said he is in critical state. They already pushed him to operation theatre"

Jihoon can't uttered any word left as his whole body feel numb and cold.

"Papa, Appa gonna be fine right?"

"Baby.. listen okay.. Appa always there for you okay and Appa love you more than anything in this world.. no matter what Appa always there in your heart."

"(Crying) No no no!! I want my Appa.. Papa please bring Appa back"

"Shh.. Papa is here for you.."

Eunwoo hugged Hyunwoo close to his chest as the child keep on crying.

1 hour later

"Mr. Ahn Hyoseop family?"

"Yes, I'm his brother, how is he now doctor?"

.

.

.

.

.

"Sir, I'm sorry, we already tried our best. I'm sorry."

Jihoon sit back down, he try to understand the situation. Not a single tears came out from his eyes as he feel emptiness. Trying to accept the fact that Hyoseop leave him forever.

On the other hand, Eunwoo burst into tears while hugging Hyunwoo.

Why.. why.. why.. please take me instead of him.. I make a lot of mistake to him.. God please.. bring him back.. I'm not even had a chance to answer his question.. YES HUBBY.. YES.. YES.. I WANT TO BE YOUR HUSBAND AGAIN.. what should I tell Hyunwoo now.. God please have mercy on this innocent child.. he just want his Appa back.. Hyoseop I can't live without you.. don't leave us Hyoseop.. if you want to go, please take me and Hyunwoo with you.. please.. please.. PLEASE!!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Love.. Love.. hey wake up babe!!"

"(Startled) Hyoseop? Hubby you're alive?"

"(Chuckled) no.. I'm death, see I can go through your body..

Poked Eunwoo cheek with his finger

..hmm I guess not.. hahahaha.. why Love, you still had those nightmares?"

"(Sobbing).. you're bad.. you leave me.. I hate you.."

Eunwoo softly hitting Hyoseop shoulder while crying. Hyoseop slowly pull Eunwoo to his embrace.

"Shh.. I'm not going anywhere.. see, I'm totally fine now, all thanks to you.. you take good care of me."

"B-but s-still the dream f-feel real"

"The doctor said its normal looking at your condition right now"

Hyoseop slightly slide up Eunwoo shirt and kiss his 5 months baby bump.

"Hey lil baby, don't stress out your Papa too much okay. Appa will buy anything that you want to eat okay.. grow well, Hyunwoo Hyung can't wait to play with you"

"Lil baby say, he want caramel pudding"

"Ohoo.. really baby?.. is it you or your Papa actually want it? (Chuckled)"

"Aww.. you don't love me (pouted)"

"Yes, because the feeling I have for you can't simply conclude into a single word 'LOVE' only.. if there is better word than love I'll surely say it to you.. but for now, I love you Eunwoo"

"I love you too Hubby"

Marriage life is like sailing in a ship across a never ending ocean. The wave, the storm and the sea creature will be the obstacles during the journey. Yes, Hyoseop did survive the cancer as Eunwoo taking good care of him. They get married right after Hyoseop fully recovered. Hyunwoo become the key to their happiness now and soon they are waiting another little angel to make their life more colorful. As for Jihoon and Hyunwook, (sigh) I will make special chapter for them because that brat are not confessing his feelings to Jihoon yet. Always remember, happiness is not a destination, its a journey and we can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before we decide to be happy. All the happiness that they achieved is all came from hope, prayers and wishes, sincerely from a Husband's Heart.

The End.

By ANHWI