Fatejo consummates

Scene starts in Fatejo's room,
Fateh came inside the room and saw Tejo lying down on the bed.
Fateh: Yeh kya? Tum so gayi?
Tejo: Aur nahi toh kya karu yaar? Itna thak gayi hoon main......
Fateh: Accha jii? Aur mujhse jo promise kiya tha vo kaun poora karega?
Tejo: Maine kya waada kiya tha?
Fateh: Yaad karo.....(with a mischievous smile) aaj dopahar ko........
Tejo remembered it but acted like she didn't.
Tejo(acting): Kaunsa waada? Mujhe toh koi waada yaad nahi aa raha hain........
Fateh: Itni jaldi bhool gayi? Badi bullakar ho yaar tum......
Tejo(with a cute pout): Main bhullakar hoon ya fir tum? Yaad hain? Tum chod kar chale gaye the mujhe aur bhool gaye the mujhe......kuch yaad aaya?
Fateh: Main tumhe bhoola nahi tha.....
Tejo: Oh seriously?
Fateh: Haan seriously......koi apne aap ko kaise bhool sakta hain?
Tejo: Matlab?
Fateh: Matlab ki.....(hugging Tejo) tum mujhmein samayi ho Tejo......tum mujhse alag nahi ho......tum mera hi hissa ho.
Tejo smiled hearing this.
Tejo: Tumhe pata hain Fateh? Jab tum yaha nahi the na.......(emotional) tab na....harr koi kehta tha ki tum kabhi waapis nahi aaoge.....aur ek pal ke liye toh mujhe bhi aisa hi laga tha ki tum.....mujhe chod kar (teary eyed) hamesha ke liye chale gaye kyunki tum bhi mujhe nahi jhel paaye. Hamesha darr lagta tha ki kya hum kabhi milenge ya fir nahi.......kahi.....hum dono ke milne se pehle hi tumne kisi aur se......
A tear flew down Tejo's cheek. Fateh wiped Tejo's tear and kissed on her forehead.
Fateh: Main tumhe kabhi chod kar jaa hi nahi sakta Tejo......kyunki tum mujhmein samayi ho.......aur hamesha rahogi.....hamesha.....
Tejo smiled.
Tejo(mischievous): Oo.......matlab mere bhi muscles honge tumhari tarah? Tumhari tarah khadoos bann jaaungi main bhi?
Fateh: Accha? Main khadoos hoon?
Tejo: Haan ho.....
Fateh: Tumhari toh.....
Tejo came down from the bed and started running. Fateh chased her for 15 minutes and at the end both fell on the bed tired. They both looked at each other for sometime and then bursted out laughing.

Fateh admired Tejo laughing and smiled widely.
After sometime......
Tejo stopped laughing and went to change. She came out wearing a white salwaar suit.
She was looking very beautiful even in the night dress. The moon light was enhancing her beauty.

Tejo came towards Fateh and saw the candles blowing out due to the fan's air......she lit the candles up and burnt her finger......
Tejo: Aa......Fateh.....
Fateh: Tejo.....

Fateh sucked her finger for a long time

Fateh sucked her finger for a long time........Tejo smiled and then hugged Fateh tightly. Fateh roamed his hands on Tejo's bare back making shivers run down her spine.
Fateh threw Tejo's dupatta and Tejo broke the hug. Tejo opened Fateh's shirt. Fateh kissed Tejo's neck due to which Tejo shivered.

Fateh removed the hairs from Tejo's back and then hugged her

Fateh removed the hairs from Tejo's back and then hugged her. Tejo placed kisses on Fateh's shoulder due to which he felt goosebumps in his whole body.

Fateh opened the ropes of her kurti and slowly undressed her. He kissed on her neckline and bit her earlobe.

Fateh carried Tejo in his arms and made her lie down on the bed. Tejo was now in her bras. Fateh placed wet kisses and bit on Tejo's size zero stomach. Tejo moaned.

Fateh then placed a lip kiss on Tejo's dry lips. Tejo responded to the kiss and they continued the kiss until they had to part from each other due to the need of oxygen.

Fateh opened Tejo's bra and latched his lips on Tejo's nipples. He sucked them to which Tejo shivered and moaned.
Fateh then unzipped his pants and covered himself and Tejo with blanket.

The screen gets blurr and freezes on the candles.

Next Morning,
Fatejo were hugging each other and sleeping with blanket wrapped around them.
The sunlight barged into the room and Fateh'a sleep broke. He saw Tejo sleeping with a smile on her face. Fateh smiled seeing this. He removed the hair from Tejo's face. Just then......someone knocked on the door.
Fateh lied down Tejo's head on a pillow and opened the door.

He saw Mahi standing there and yawning.
Mahi(yawning): Mummy bula rahi hain.....Tejo bhabi ko aur aapko bhi......
Fateh: Theek hain tu jaa...main aur Tejo aate hain.....
Mahi: Hmm......(mischievous) waise kal raat ko neend toh theek se aayi na? Tejo bhabi ko? Ya fir aapne......sone hi nahi diya......
Mahi controlled her laugh.
Fateh: Mahi ki bacchi......
Mahi left laughing.
Fateh closed the door and blushed thinking about last night.
Fateh came to Tejo and shaked her trying to wake her up.
Tejo(cuddling in sleep): Sone do na Fateh........bohot meethi neend aa rahi hain....
Fateh(caressing her hair): Baad mein so lena....mummy bula rahi hain........
Tejo sat up with a cute pout and yawned like a child after waking up. She opened her eyes and saw Fateh blushing.
Tejo smiled. She blushed as well remembering the last night.

After sometime.......
Fatejo came downstairs. Tejo wore a saree. She came down and touched Gurveer and Babe+Dadu's feet.

Fateh sat down at the breakfast table. Tejo started serving the food. After she finished.....Fateh signaled Tejo to sit beside him but Mahi being mischievous.....
Mahi: Bhabi....mere saath baitho yaha.....
Tejo sat down without saying anything.
Fateh became a little sad. Tejo saw this.
Tejo forwarded her leg towards Fateh's and tickled with her nails on his left foot.

Fateh at first got surprised but then saw Tejo's mischievous smile.
During the whole breakfast session Fatejo passed smiles and glances towards each other only to get noticed by Mahi and Gurinder.

After breakfast......
Gurinder came to Tejo.
Gurinder: Tejo puttar.. .aaj tujhe sabke liye lunch banana hain......
Tejo's eyes widened.
Tejo: Mm..mujhe?
Gurinder: Haan aaj teri pehli rasoi hain......
Tejo: Oo...okayy......
Gurinder left.
Mahi(teasing): Waise.....kal raat ko badi awaazein aa rahi thi......kal raat ko kabbadi khel rahe the aap dono?
Tejo blushed.
Mahi(teasing): Umm....blushing haan.....
Tejo: Badmaash.....
Tejo bit Mahi slightly blushing.
Mahi giggled.
Scene End.

(I tried to write romance but I cannot show the consummation scene in more detail as I am not comfortable with that. Please forgive me and I hope you all will like this part and will understand my feelings as well. Really sorry for the delay.)