Diagon Alley

^^Crystal the snake^^

Parseltounge
Fred
George
Both
3rd Person P.O.V

August1st
Harry his aunt and cousin set off to Diagon alley(as his uncle had to go to work ).First stop Gringotts Wizarding Bank." announced Petunia.

Harry P.O.V
As we entered the bank, i noticed a group of redheads
As I waited for Dudley to finish setting up his vault twins walked up to me. "Are u lot part of the ginger brigade?" I asked pointing the group of which was a 8 but now 6 people.
"I'm Fred I'm George and please do not associate us with with those lot most of them are foul right gits . You got that"
I rolled my eyes,"Ok,ginger brigaders"
Chuckling,Fred asked " And who are you? I assume you're going to hogwarts."
"You assume correct and my name's Harry Potter."
"Oh my if it isn't the Harry Potter .Well new friend see you in four weeks .Bye Harrykins."
Wow they're the first ppl to not actually care about the scar or Voldemort. I guess I'll have friends to carry on the marauders legacy with me.
"Next stop Flourish and Blotts" aunt Petunia called out.
When we we arrived at the book shop , I was shocked to see Hermione there. She was with someone who introduced himself to be Rubues Hagrid-Grounds Keeper at Hogwarts;by the looks of it he was a half giant." Harry you have magic too ?"she asked in awe.
"Yh" I replied. " So does Dudley"
"How did u aunt and uncle react."
I explained " My mum was a witch ,was my dad a wizard so they already knew I would most likely be one as well. Plus I bet you've heard by now Harry Potter,the Boy(*cough*bi*cough*)who lived.
"Oh yeah. I heard about that."
"They were happy Dudley got in. But they don't trust the headmaster and neither do I."  I whispered the last sentence.
"Huh.Why?"
"I'll tell u later."

Hermione P.O.V
Yay!! I would have someone at hogwarts. But it was strange . Why wouldn't harry or his aunt and uncle trust dumbledore- defeater of Gellert Grindewald,only one Vol- ,You-know-who feared,Sumpreme Mugwumps, Cheif Warlock,Head master of hogwarts,...
Damn!! Albus Percival Wulfric too many names Brian Dumbledore ,why does my best friend hate you?
"Cya Harry"

~In Madam Malkins ~
3rd perso p.o.v
While Harry and Dudley were getting they're robes fitted, a white-haired boy walked in.
"You know it rude to stare,right" said the boy at Harry.
"Yeah sorry." Harry apologised. He added on, " Just that your hair is so white."
"Well my name is Draco Malfoy and who might you be?"
"Harry.Harry Potter"
"Well.Pottah look forward to seeing you and your..."
"Cousin" Harry clarified.
"cousin in hogwarts"

~Time skip ~
~they've gotten they're wands and are now in Magical Mangerie for Pets~

"So boys u will need a cat ,owl or toad" the boys were told by Petunia.
Whispering,Harry found the shopkeeper, " Where do you keep the snakes do you keep the snakes?"
"At the back" they replied.
"Massster. Can u adopt me descendant of the great sssalazar sssslytherin ?"
" how do you know that?" questions, Harry
"I can ssssensse it"
"What'sss your name?"
"Crystal," the female snake replied
"How much for the snake, sir " Harry asked the shopkeeper .
"20 galleons"
"Very well then am buying it"

"Harry what did I say!" scolded his aunt.
"Please Aunt P I've already bought it anyway"
"Fine" sighed petunia.
"Yay"
Harry also brought an owl named Hedwig
And Dudley bough a cat named Pickels.

After that they went to leaky cauldron,then set of back to No.4 Privet

Jade here,
What would u like in the story:
Weasley twins:
Gryffindor

Slytherin

Hermione :
Gryffindor

Ravenclaw

Ginny:
Should she be under compulsion spells
Or

Does she know what she's doing

Should Harry be a creature:
Yes

No

If yes which one:

Veela

Vampire

Phoenix

Werewolf

Other ideas

What type of snake should crystal be

I could think of a name for Dudley cat anyone have a better idea

P.S hope u enjoy the longer chapter

P.S am I the only writer who struggles with the font when trynna make difference when Fred and George twin speak

Bye
Cya in the next chapter

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara