Table of contents

ONE SHOT N°1: "Weathering The Storm".

Words: 9,526.

Summary: A trip to America having taken an unexpected turn, a thunderstorm crashing the party, Luke having fallen ill... Under such circumstances, [Y/N] and Hershel have no other choice but to seek warmth and comfort inside her home, but little did they know that the real shelter is their love for each other.

Chronology: Any game.

ONE SHOT N°2: "Dancing On Air".

Words: 2,651.

Summary: After having brilliantly solved yet another mystery, [Y/N] and Hershel find themselves in the middle of a celebration, in the middle of the dancefloor, and, most importantly, in the arms of one another.

Chronology: Any game.

ONE SHOT N°3: "Running Out Of Steam" (Mini One Shot).

Words: 979.

Summary: Working as Hershel's assistant is challenging, and when exhaustion finally catches up to [Y/N], her sleepiness leads the two of them to share a very special moment inside the Laytonmobile.

Chronology: Post-Unwound Future/Pre-New World of Steam.

ONE SHOT N°4: "En Garde" (Mini One Shot).

Words: 993.

Summary: Swordsmanship may be hard, but managing to express one's feelings is even harder: while [Y/N] has mastered one, Hershel has mastered the other, and it just so happens they complete each other perfectly.

Chronology: Post-Unwound Future/Pre-New World of Steam.