20 - 'Under the Dickhead Exterior'

Start from the beginning

"He's not Gay, he's just a big headed jerk" Wesley answered for him, and Klaus just shrugged as he pulled out a carton of milk and then just drank from the bottle. Note to self- don't drink milk for a while.

"Who's captain then?" I asked, slightly confused.

"Just the most amazing guy in the world" Klaus grinned taking the seat beside me.

"Yeah, I wanna meet him who is he?" I asked, though by now I knew he was talking about himself.

"It's me" he frowned, and I could see the annoyance in his features. Good.

"Oh, I thought you said he was sexy?" I frowned winding him up, but I didn't care- it was funny, and he deserved it. He glared at me, while I stuck my tongue out at him. Klaus stormed out the front door a few minutes later, leaving me and Wesley sat in silence.

"You ready?" He looked over to me as he picked up his keys from the side.

"Yeah, I just left my phone I'll meet you in the car," I muttered and started back to my room, I really need to start remembering not to leave my phone lying around.

When I got back into the room, my phone was just where I left it, but now it was joined by another much more sleeker phone. I had to beat back the part of me that wanted to pick up Klaus's i phone and look through it. Instead, I just picked it up and put it in my pocket, thinking I would give it to him today, and maybe bribe him with it if the chance came along.

...

Ethan's POV ( a/n Klaus's friend :P if you've forgotten:)

"Fifty dollars, that I'll bang her by the end of the week" Nick grinned as we were stretching, it was lunchtime, and we were getting in a practice before the big game tonight.

"Bro, I bet that you won't. You've already left too much of a bad impression already" I laughed, while he growled, I couldn't get my head around the fact that he was so uptight about this whole Skylar situation. I mean sure she's mega hot, but come on! She's just some random chick.

She's not some random chick, she's a chick that has refused me. I mean nobody rejects me! I laughed at Nick as he growled. I knew why he wanted her so much. She offered up a great challenge for him rather than the other easy girls around here.

"So I have this plan" he smirked. "She doesn't really mean it when she says she doesn't want me. So I'm just going to do it with her, and once I start, she'll be begging me for me to carry on." He grinned.

"Wait! What?" I released a stretch and stared at him. What are you saying? I asked him in my head. You're going to rape her?! I stared at him horrified.

No, it's not classed as rape if she's willing.

But she's not willing I frowned at him. I mean I knew Nick could be a dick sometimes, but I didn't think he could be this much of an absolute asshole.

But that's the thing she will be willing once I get going. He wriggled his eyebrows, and I shook my head at him.

"That's low man, really low" I muttered under my breath, stepping away from him as I began to jog around the field. I was halfway round when a thought occurred to me.

You do know, Klaus is pretty protective over her right? I thought to him, knowing he would be able to hear me.

What the hell does Klaus have anything to do with it! He spat his thoughts back at me.

Well, something tells me he's not going to be happy if he finds out about it, I think he's got his eye on her. I reminded him, showing him the night he came back and how he was acting around her when Nick was forcing her to join our pack.