11

It was a beautiful day in the goblin kingdom. Jareth ordered the goblins to clean up the entire castle and labyrinth. He chose this special day to propose to his beloved.

Sarah just woke up and some goblin brought her breakfast in bed. She smiled. After she had eaten, she got up and went to the mirror.

- What do you think I should wear today? - she asked her personal advisor.
- Today is such a beautiful day, you should wear this - she pointed to a beautiful white dress.

- What a beautiful dress! I will wear it for sure.
- Good choice, queen.
- Ooh, don't call me that, I'm just a goblin girl like you.
- I'm glad to hear that.
- I don't have many friends here, what would you say to us being friends?
- I would be very happy to have a friend like you!
- Fine, so now we're friends.
- Great, now put on this dress, I can't wait to see you in it!

Sarah wore a dress, she looked amazing.

- It looks very well on you, Jareth will be impressed!
- Ooh, thank you...
- Mia, my name is Mia.
- Thank you, Mia!
- All right, and now I have to go to the library to arrange the books, the king said that everything must be perfect.
- Why?
- I don't know, though I guess... nevermind! I need to go.

Mia left, and Sarah began to think what might be the matter. Then a goblin entered the chamber and handed her a letter.

- What is this? - she thought.

" Dear Sarah,
I'm waiting for you at the labyrinth door.
Your beloved, Jareth "

- As always, he must be so mysterious - Sarah rolled her eyes and smiled. Now as a goblin she had the power to teleport so she could reach the door of the labyrinth right away. So she did and appeared in this place where she saw Jareth and everything around him was beautifully decorated with red roses.