Chapter 1: Back for more

Summer break is over. No more hope for another year I guess. Anyway, The school has been renovated and Festive is currently riding a bus to it.

Festive: I think I got all my homework done. Unlike the guy in front of me!

Guy in front of Festive (best character!!!): Shut up! Also, would you mind giving me the answer to question 21C on the math worksheet please? Everyone is a classmate to one another, right?

Festive: Even though I WOULD. I have no reason the help you. The only person the blame is yourself for not finishing your homework you were supposed to do in the holiday. I only had two weeks to finish them and you had like 2 whole MONTHS to do it.

Guy in front of me: Jerk.

Festive arrives at school, and, it looks... different. Oh well. It was renovated, right? It would be weird if it were to look the same.

Vicious bee: *runs*

Festive: What was that? Some bee just ran in front of me. Eh, I'll shake it off.

BBM: Get back here! *runs*

Festive: Well that was even more off.

Festive walks to his classroom an opens the door, seeing some unfamiliar faces

Festive: Hey, am I late for school again? Whew, everyone sure looks different than last year.

And it was at that moment...

Lil honey bee (from FM BEANS?!?!?😱😱😱😱😱): Hey, weird looking box bee, I don't think your name is on the chart because sure enough, I saw it and there isn't any spot for "box bee"

Festive: Sorry, Must've entered the wrong classroom. Whoops! (Well that was humiliating)

After ALMOST being late to class, Festive sits down and waits for attendance.

Polar bear: Aight! When I call your name you should tell me you are here. Let's start with Bubble, if you aren't here don't say you're here.

Bubble: Here!

Polar bear: Vicious?

Vicious bee: Not here.

Polar bear: Entering the phase I guess. Festive?

Festive: I'm here!

Polar bear; Precise bee?

Precise: I am present, teacher.

Festive: wait- aren't I present?

After polar bear calls out every bee in the class...

Polar bear: You all have your schedules, right? If you do, you should know the first lesson of the first day is... actually, I have no idea. *leaves the room*

Vicious: Man's not getting any younger. He's in his thirties or something.

After a boring lesson with spirit bear and her history book...

Festive: *yawn* Huh? Where is spirit bear? I fell asleep...

Black bear: You guys stay here while I get the classworksheets. In the meantime, you shall not touch my Honey jar. If you do... well, let's just
say things aren't going to end well.

Festive: that was not that intimidating. But I'm still gonna shut myself up for a while. This new class has some scary things going on.

Rascal bee: HEADS UP!

Eraser: *inserts extreme force and hits Festive in the head*

Festive: OW!!! (Ugh. What a way to start the school year)