A knock sounded at the door, stopping Izuku in the middle of his rambling. I wasn't expecting anyone, he thought. Quickly, he got up from the desk and walked calmly to the door. Opening the door, he immediately regretted his decision.

"Young Midoriya, how are you doing?" All Might asked with a big smile.

All Might. The one person he would hate to see right now.

Izuku faked a smile, "Great, All Might."

The retired hero took a glance into his room, "I see you changed your room. Why the sudden change, eh?"

Izuku still didn't meet his eye, "I was just tired of my old style."

All Might noticed how awkward it was getting.

"Young Midoriya, look, I'm sorry about what happened during the villain attack."

Midoriya scoffed, "You're sorry?"

Toshinori looked at him in surprise. Midoriya never acted like this. What changed?

"It was an act of desperation, I had to save the students, you need to understand that!"

Midoriya looked him in the eye, "I understand that you needed to 'save the students' but you left me to die! You didn't think twice about leaving me behind!"

The older male's tone became sterner, "Young Midoriya, I don't know what has gotten into you but you have to understand I was just doing it to save U.A. You could have saved yourself from the villains!"

That was his breaking point.

"You know, All Might. When I was younger, I thought you were cool."

With that, he slammed the door in Yagi's face. He couldn't keep the tears back anymore as his body slid down the door. Stupid, stupid All Might!, he thought as he held his head in his hands. It's my fault for getting kidnapped?, he asked himself. Maybe if I had been stronger, maybe if I had been better!, he convinced himself as All Might's words repeated over and over in his head.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up.. please.. " he pleaded as the voices grew louder.

He placed his hands over his ears tightly in an attempt to silence his head. Tears stained the wooden flooring as everything started to overwhelm the greenette. Soon enough, the breakdown wore him out and he fell asleep.

"Bakugou, follow me."

"What the hell, Icyhot! Where the hell are we going?!"

Todoroki stopped in his tracks, "We need to check on Midoriya. I saw All Might go to his floor. I have a bad feeling."

Bakugou started running, "Why didn't you tell me sooner?!"

First All Might leaves him to die then goes to talk to him?, Bakugou thought, what a jerk of a hero. Todoroki walked calmly behind him. They both didn't exactly like All Might, especially because of the incident. But, they both had different opinions at the same time. Finally, they both reached Midoriya's door.

Shoto knocked softly, "Midoriya, are you there?"

No one replied. Soft breathing could be heard from within. Normally, he would have opened the door by now. Something's off, Katsuki thought.

"Alright, that's it. Icyhot, move out of the way."

Shoto moved out of the way. Bakugou got his hands ready in position, as he stood right in front of the door.

"AP Shot!"

He blasted a hole in the door, right above the handle. Quickly, he put his hand through and opened the door from the inside. In the doorway sat an asleep Izuku. He had dried tear stains on his cheeks and his head was resting between his chest and his knees, his hands limp by his side.