𝑂𝑜𝑝𝑠, 𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 ✰|𝑝𝑡 2|

Miguel x Villain Reader ✰
TW Cussing, Death
Story idea by @randommafiaimg
Face Claim- |Blackcat aka Felicia Hardy|
Now playing-Love the way you lie pt ll| Rihanna Eminem|
——————————————————————-

Miguel x  Villain Reader ✰TW Cussing, Death Story idea by @randommafiaimgFace Claim- |Blackcat aka Felicia Hardy|Now playing-Love the way you lie pt ll| Rihanna Eminem|——————————————————————-

Y/n- you bitch what if it was the other way round and you where a villain I will still love you !

Miguel- Okay ? You betrayed me by not telling me.

Y/n- Miguel if you told me that your where spiderman 2099 I would of quit earlier and helped you trapped him!

Lyla- This is for your own safety love I promise.

Y/n- MIGUEL WHAT THE FUCK!

Miguel- We will talk later Lyla take her make to HQ with us.

She takes you to HQ and places you in Miguel's office.

Miguel- The only way I would trust you right know is if you tell me where everything is and what he is going to do next.

Tears fall down your face this isn't true love what happened to all the years of build trust, friendship, all thee above was this love of lust ?

Y/n- Miguel.. you might want to go to his house go to the second floor bedroom to your right in that bedroom there are lasers and a safe your going to need a DNA fingerprint to open the elevator you down the elevator , than you will see the key to fix cannon events.

Miguel- Your coming with me hurry up and get change if you think about doing anything stupid just watch what will happened.

You leave HQ and make your way to his house there was a lot of bodyguards around his house you went in thinking everything will be okay.

VenomSnake- I am here for you know who.

Bodyguard- Right this way.

You give Miguel the signal.

VenomSnake- Thank you for the visit for my house. I loved it.

CB- I didn't go over your apartment you did everything I asked for there no need to visit.

Your heart felt to your stomach did Miguel just trick you to into telling your secret what the hell. You can't trust nobody right know all you can think about right know is getting your job than.

VenomSnake- Oh silly me must of a dream.

Miguel got in to the the house you look up at the ceiling he was up there making random holes in the roof.

VenomSnake- I can't do this anymore I quit I chose my love life over this shit !

He looks at you. He starts to put his knifes on his fingers.

CB- Ohh honey I knew you loved spiderman 2099 since you gave me that usb stick and had all the photos.

You bit him with your Venom going all over his body you clean your fangs and look at his body dropping to the ground.