Home Alone - Sam Smut

Starting off a little smutty ladies and gents!
This is a fantasy I have far too often, so enjoy my smutty friends.

-
Sam and Dean have been gone for a few days now on a hunt in Starkville, Mississippi. Something about vengeful spirits or curse on the town, I don't quite remember. Castiel of course had to go with them, he stays stuck of Deans ass. It's been a long few days here in the bunker alone. Fridge is empty, beers gone and cleaned from floor to ceiling. Let's just say I've been a little bored.
I check for any missed calls or texts from the boys and see it's after 11pm. I'm exhausted.
I head to my room to get ready for bed. I gather what I need to take a quick shower from cleaning and while I'm washing up I hear the main door to the bunker close and some slight bickering. Those damn boys just can't get along. I finish up in the shower and throw on a pair of shorts and one of Sam's shirts I've stolen.

Oh I forgot to mention, I have the biggest crush on Sam! Castiel thinks I should say something to him but heaven would look down upon an Angel being in love with a Winchester. But what do I know after the fall.

I decide not to interrupt whatever the boys are discussing and grab my book from my nightstand and pick up where I left off. About 3 chapters later I hear my door creek open. It's Sam.

"Hey Y/N, you asleep?"
"Just reading a bit before I do. What's up?"
"Just wanted to let you know we were back and say goodnight"
"Goodnight Sammy"
"Night."
-
After about 2 more STEAMY chapters. I find myself walking toward Sam's room, feeling awfully too bold. When I get to his door and about to knock when I hear some commotion. I knock anyway and hear Sam clear his voice and say "come in." So I let myself in.

"Sammy?"
"Yeah.."
"This is probably a bad time but do you mind if I come in?"
"Uh.. no come in. What's got you still up?"
"I was just reading and things got a little not so Angel like.."
"You know you're allowed to just say hot right?"
"Yeah.."
"So why did you come here to tell me that?"
Here's that boldness I was telling you about coming in 3.. 2.. 1.. I sit on his bed and lean in to kiss him. Without a second thought he pulls me into his lap. I definitely know what the commotion was. I feel his stiff one under me. He breaks the kiss, I swear we had been holding forever, and apologizes.
"For what?" I ask
"For assuming this was what you wanted"
"Sammy, this is exactly what I wanted."

Nothing else had to be said. He then with no hesitation strips my shorts off and flips me so I'm under him. His tall, muscular body hovers over me, his eyes admiring the woman beneath him. He never did take my shirt off. I ask why.

"I love the way my shirts look on you."

After that comment, everything gets a little fuzzy.

He knows this is my first actual time doing this so he takes it slow. He kisses his way down my body starting with my breast down to my sensitive spot. I lose all control when he's down there, rubbing my clit and pounding his fingers in my body. Preparing me for what's to come. I always imagined Sam was packing a big one but man when I saw his length my jaw dropped. After he thought I was ready he removed his hand and got on his knees in front of me. He let spit fall to my sensitive spot and rubbed it in with this length. He looked at me for reassurance and confirmation I was ready. I nodded my head and as he worked his way in I felt every inch of him inside of me. Already my stomach was on fire and my toes were curling. He began pumping slow strokes in and out, until I stuttered out a "faster."
He then picks up the pace and next thing I know I feel a warm sensation fill my core and run down my leg. This man just made heaven on earth. He lays down beside me just as sweaty as I was. Both of us speechless and struggling for air.

"Are you okay?" Sammy asked.
"Oh yeah, I'm great. I don't think I can walk back to my room tho." we both let out a small chuckle.
"I'll get you dressed and back to your room, unless you just want to crash here?"
"Here sounds fantastic"

As soon as I felt his arm wrap around me I fell fast asleep. Safe. Comfortable. At home in Sam Winchesters arms.

-

AN: hello lovies!! It's been so long since I've wrote anything so please be patient with me! I know this one drug on but man I love thinking about these moments with Sammy ;) pls feel free to leave advice, tips and tricks in the comments sections!