022 ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡᵈᵈᵒᵗ

Comincia dall'inizio

As, I was getting into the car my phone started buzzing signaling that someone was calling me. Hoping that it was my brother I quickly answered without seeing the name.

"Hello?"I say before removing it from my ear and plugging it up to the car, "What's up ma heart" I quickly recognized the voice as Notti's.

"Hey"I pull out of my parking spot and start heading over to Edot's place, "I'm guessing you heard what happened?"

"Yeah, i'm actually on my way to Edot's house right now to see if he knows something I don't"I say making a right turn and pulling to Starbucks to grab some coffee.

"Well you gon have to make a different turn, because Edot's actually over here with me, dd, and...ddot"I could hear the hesitation in Notti's voice when he said Ddot.

"Just say it, say what you've been wanting to say this whole time"I say slowing down and waiting to order my drink.

"It's just, last night when Ddot came back upstairs from talking to you he seemed different. Like happy but sad in a way"He says causing me to smile to myself.

That means he definitely liked the kiss.

"Well short answer. We kissed"I say pulling up to the board thing so I can order, "Hello welcome to Starbucks what can I get you?"The lady says through the mic.

"Can I please get the tall, chocolate cream cold brew with two pumps of vanilla syrup"I say as I grab my wallet out of my bag, "Ok and will that be all?"She says politely.

"Yes"I answer simply, "Ok that'll be 3.99, you'll receive your drink up front"She says causing me to drive forward.

"Ok what were you saying"I turn my volume back up, "YOU GUYS KISSED!"Notti practically yells through the phone causing me to flinch.

"Yes. And i'm surprised he didn't tell you"I say and to be honest it was the truth, I expected him to tell them straight about it and brag.

"Well Ddot's never really the type to tell us when anything intimate happens in his life. So if you were worried about him bragging about anything you guys do, you can kick that thought away because he won't"He says calmly when I pull up to the window.

"3.99"The lady says causing me to hand her the money in exchange for my coffee.

"Thank you"I say as I drive off, "Thank you for telling me that Notti, because I know a lot of guys do that so it's nice to hear that the guy i'm interested in doesn't"

"No problem, but are you on your way to my place?"He asks probably thinking that since Ddot was there I would back out.

"Of course, in fact i'm like two minutes away so I'll see you in a bit"I laugh slightly for no reason, "Ok bye"He hangs and not long after I pull into his house parking area.

Opening the door, I see Bloodie, Notti, Jay, Melz, and Edot sitting down on the couch.

"Hey Bloodie"I walk over to him pulling him in for a hug, "Hey little sister"He hugs me tighter.

I knew he missed me!

We hadn't talked in what felt like forever, just occasional texts and me commenting on his lives here and there. I pull away from the hug and turn to Notti hugging him as well.

"Wow the being fake is crazy"Jay says from being me causing me to just roll my eyes, "How could I ever forget"I dap him up before pulling him in for a hug.

"Hey melz it's nice to see you as well"I say trying to be polite even though every time I come over here she isn't usually the nicest person.

She doesn't respond causing me to just take the hint and turn around, "Hey Edot"I dap him up before sitting down on the couch next to Bloodie.

"Hey so I was just at the police station and they had said he won't be able to have callers or visitors until after court which is the 13th of this month"He says and I become relieved given the fact that it's only 10 days.

"And who will plead is case?"I ask curious knowing it couldn't be me, "I am"Edot responds which makes since because he knows more about the situation then I do.

"And how are we going to find the money for a lawyer?"I ask because I know lawyers are very expensive especially when you want a good one.

"Dudeylo said that you guys have an aunt that's a lawyer and she lives in brooklyn so I gave her a call and she said she would do it for free if she had gotten a chance to meet you and have dinner"He says the last part slowly.

"Fine whatever i'll try"

UPDATED!!!

Next chapter will drop tomorrow!!

No chapters on christmas eve of christmas day!!