'Wait, don't tell the reason I wasn't mention was because...'-Diana

"Don't think about anything else. Decide this with only yourself in mind. Don't leave. Choose me. Choose me instead of the child that's eating away at your life as we speak!" He desperately begged to Diana's future self who was driven in tears and heartbroken as Diana was shocked to realized why she wasn't mention.

"The true reason why cold-hearted Emperor used black magic to forgot about his beloved was because the heartache he deal and he's resented her for choosing to give birth to Athanasia and mana was that killed the Siodonnaian dancer through childbirth. And because of that, Emperor chooses to forgot about Diana and abandoned the beautiful Athanasia, especially letting the execution happened due to the headaches he gets by seeing tbe striking resemblance between her and his late lover"

Diana was left speechless as Lily soon rushed towards her.

"Lady Diana! What was that?! What happened?!" Lily asked in shock and worried for her which Diana passed her the book.

"Read it, you will understand it if you read it" Diana said weakly and filled of hurt as Lily opened it and read it.

Lily was horrified as she dropped the book while she covered her mouth in pure hopes and shock as she looks at Diana.

"L-Lady Diana?... It's not true...I-Is it? It can't be true! It can't be..."-Lily

"It turns out that my unborn daughter.... possessed the same powerful Imperial Bloodline Mana of His Majesty...And I guess my body wasn't strong enough to handle childbirth..." Diana said as holding her stomach protectively with some tears on her eyes.

Lily looked at her in full empathy as she hugged her while Diana couldn't bring herself to cry.

'It can't be true...It just can't...But then how did His Majesty's mother and the late Empress managed to give birth to His Majesty and the Former Emperor who possesses the same Imperial Mana. Could it be because of my ancestry?' Diana thought as Diana had a secret of her own.

She wasn't fully human, she was a hybrid.

The reason why her unborn daughter Athanasia was born with powerful mana is because her hybrid heritage combined with the Obelia's Imperial Mana, that made her being a danger to her life.

'I need to know if this prophetic book says the truth. I need to know and I know who can help me, I can't ask Anaya since I don't want to worry her but...I can ask her' Diana determinedly thought.

"Lilian, listen to me...in one of bags, I have this stone that looks like a combination between a sapphire and small crystal ball. I need you to get it for me without letting anyone see it, okay?" Diana soon said which Lily was confused before she nodded.

Lily soon left the quickly before she return the bag and have the stone that she mentioned.

'Lilian, I don't know what I will do without you' Diana thought in full emotion and gratitude towards the chestnut brown haired young woman.

She's the best maid and best friend.

"Lady Diana, may I ask what is that?" Lily asked as Diana grabbed the stone and looks at her.

"It's a magic communication stone"-Diana

"Eh?! A magic stone?! I thought those were rare to find! Ever merchant to noble to royal are desperate to find one...How do you have one?" Lily soon asked in shock and confusion which Diana looks at her and gives a guilt expression.

"Lilian...I will tell you after we deal this, alright?" Diana ensured her which Lily was confused but she nodded and she wanted to know what was that book and why it was prophesied their futures.

Diana soon used the magical stone as it soon lit up and begun the communication.

"Indie? Can you heard me? Please, Indie" Diana spoke as hoping the person to pick it up and respond her back.

"Diana? Is that you?"

A female's voice spoken back which made Diana relieved and sighs.

"Indie! Where are you?"

"Me? I'm just chillin' in bar as drinking up. I think it's a Kingdom...no, Empire...Called Eorka. I was in a mission to defeat a mage wannabe Goddess and her cult to conquer the world or something like that. Gosh, she was so annoying"

'Eh? What?' Lily was confused while Diana didn't look surprise but she slightly sweatdrops nervously by her claim.

'I know Indie can handle against many foes...But sometimes, her enemies does surprise me' Diana thought.

"Anyways, what's wrong? Did something happened? Did that Emperor from what I heard from Anaya did something on you? I knew it, I should've gone to Obelia to approve him myself"

"No, he haven't done anything to me...yet...Indie, I need you get to Obelia. Please, I need you to confirm something okay" Diana pleading which made the unknown woman named 'Indie' silent and she knows something is wrong.

"I see...I will be there tomorrow, probably in night"

"Thanks, Indie" Diana soon said as the stone's light faded which made Diana sighs in relief by knowing her friend will be here tomorrow.

"Lady Diana...who was that?" Lily soon asked her which Diana looks at her.

"That was...the First Grand Princess of Nordia, the Kingdom of the northern lands, Ingrid Magnusdottir" Diana soon revealed which Lily was left speechless and shock.

"Eh?!?! The Grand Princess of Nordia?!?!""-Lily

Meanwhile somewhere else~

In the gardens of the Imperial Palace, near to the woods.

A sudden man soon wakes up from his slumber in pure shock as he sat up.

"Huh? What the hell is this? Who woke me up?!" He angrily asked as he looks up and seeing the night with the stars and moon lighting up brightly.

His ruby red eyes reflected the starry night before he rubs the head and sensing something.

"Huh, this is...this is damn weird... Something has changed...and it looks like I missed the dynastic revolution..." He said as standing up and have his long, raven black hair falling down to his lower back and looked at the palace.

He senses the unlikely mana flowing over one of the residence as he puts his hand on his chin.

"Looks like there's something possessing powerful mana over there...Huh, interesting and my mana is gone. Whoever stole my mana will pay... Anyways, it's better I investigated this era before I go and check it out" he spoke as he turn around and used magic to disappear.

That unknown magician was the Imperial Magician and the most powerful magician in the entire Obelian Empire that could wipe out Obelia by himself.

The Magician of the Black Tower.

Lucas.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.