𝑂𝑜𝑝𝑠, 𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 ✰

Start from the beginning

Spiderman 2099- Thank god i am over with her.

VenomSnake- Not that fast pretty boy.

You jump from behind him your legs around his waist. You try to bite in with your Venom real quick but he grabs you hands and slams you to the ground.

VenomSnake- Shit.

Spiderman 2099- Not so good huh.

You get up and swing you leg cause him to trip you go on top of him holding his head down with one arm and the other grabbing the usb chip.

VenomSnake- Thanks pretty boy.

Spiderman 2099- ArRah this isn't over you know.

You jump to a building awhile Spiderman is on the bottom 23 feet higher than him. You try's to shoot his webs at you but misses you by in inch. He climbs the walls with his claws trying to catch up to you.

VenomSnake- Your too slow. I can wait for you so you don't feel bad.

Spiderman 2099- You such a pain in thee ass you know.

VenomSnake- I am going to head out pretty boy your too slow.

Spiderman 2099- Hell no your not.

You ran as fast as you can jumping to one build to an other building. As jumping to another building you turn invisible you knew he was following you so you had to cover quickly so he can lose you and not  know where your headed. You see him looking everywhere for you. Trying to find you cause that was his mission to try to catch you.

Spiderman 2099- Fuck I lost her again Lyla !

Lyla- I told you to go with the x-ray vision so you can see her. But who is the stubborn one you!

Spiderman 2099- I know I know you don't need to remind me again, I am heading back.

Lyla- Just be careful we don't need her heading back to HQ with you.

Spiderman 2099- I am careful.

He left we where safe you went to an abandoned warehouse where your crime boss told you to meet him at.

Crime boss- Where is the usb stick ?

VenomSnake- Right here boss got it safe and sound.

He plugs the usb stick to the computer and looks at all the downloads. He made a confusing face.

Crime Boss- Are you sure you grabbed the right usb stick Venom?

VenomSnake- Sir I am very sure I did.

He turn the computer so it can face you.

Crime boss-Than why the fuck there's a bunch of photos of spiderman 2099 Venom ?!

VenomSnake- Oh shit umm I think I gave you the  wrong usb stick.

He hand him a different one.

Crime Boss- Are you in love with him ?

VenomSnake- What no ?! I take pictures of him just so I can know where he is you know..

He look at you all suspicious but you hand him another usb stick and the actual files.

Crime Boss- You dismissed goodbye.

You leave the place making you way back home  where Miguel was you quickly take of your suit and leave your formal clothes you had under you suit. You open the door and see Miguel chilling on the sofa.
——————————————————————
|11:59 pm| Now playing- High School Sweetheart|Melanie Martinez|