Chapter 15: Moving on to the Master Class

HEYYY GUyss!!!! I'm back with the next chapter!! Thx so much for all the views, votes, and comments. Also about the next book ideas? Also, if your wondering when the y/n and leon moment is, be patient, its coming. Also im so sorry about the late update, anyone else starting school? Anyway.. I hope you like this chapter!!!  ❤

Continuing from the last chapter...

As you woke up, you and your companions did the usual, getting ready for the day and eating breakfast together, then walking to the nearby pokemon center to get your pokemon checked up and ready, while watching the tv there to see your next matchups. As you walked in (in disguise as always) you gave your pokeballs to nurse joy and sat with your friends on the couch across the tv to see the new matchups. Today, you would have to face the strongest gym leader in galar, currently ranked #7, the dragon tamer, Raihan. Ash was going to face Alain, the winner of the Kalos Legue. (so spoiler, i'm gonna have ash win, cause i had to remove someone, so I decided to remove alain, cause although i'm sure he could be a champion, he is the only one there other than ash who wasn't a champion)

Walking backstage, you got dressed and removed your disguise. Once again your friends sat in the audience. You decided that today, you were going to use greninja, charizard, and gardevior. (Your team for the world coronation series will be gardevoir, evee, garchomp, charizard, dragonite/lucario, greninja, cause sometimes you use dragonite, sometimes lucario)After removing the belt you usally wore (pokemon attatched to that belt were in some previous chapter) you attatched greninja charizard and gardevior's pokeball to them, while letting out your evee to stand next to you as you battled. Just as you were about to walk to the hallway, you got a visitor.

"Hey y/n" Leon said.

Surprised, you turned around in shock to see him standing at the door. "Hi Leon" you said, your lips parting into a gentle smile, relived that it wasn't a crazy fan. 

"Here, let me walk with you to the hallway." he offered.

"Sure."

As you were walking side by side, he told you about chairman rose's famous "project" and that he was going to take a look at it in a few days, suspicious because anyone who entered the building needed chairman rose's permission to enter. Soon, you arrived with him to the hallway's enterance, the sliding door that seperated you and leon from the huge crowd. "Wait y/n" he said, gently taking your hand into his grip and gently pulling him to you. "I need to tell you something" he said, and you could tell he was blushing, his cheeks had turned into a rosy pink color.

"Y-yes, w-what" you said, obiously stuttering out of embarassment, as your lips were less than an inch away from meeting his. However to moment was interrupted by the announcer. 

"HELLO ALL FANS, WE HAVE COME TODAY TO WITNESS TWO BATTLES IN ULTRA CLASS THAT WILL DECIDE THE FINAL 2 TO ENTER THE MASTER CLASS AND MAYBE BECOME THE MONARCH!" the announcer said, snapping you and leon out of your thoughts.

"Y/n, I'll go find a seat, we can talk later" he said.

"Sure" you said as he waved and you gently slid your hand out of his grip. Taking a deep breath the calm yourself for the battle, you gently leaned down to pet evee, then standing up to prepare your entrance. 

"ON ONE SIDE, CURRENTLY RANKED 7TH, IT'S GALAR'S STRONGEST GYM LEADER, THE DRAGON TAMER, RAIHAN! WILL HE BE THE ONE TO SECURE HIS SPOT IN THE MASTER CLASS BY WINNING THIS BATTLE?" the announcer said, as the crowd cheered as Raihan made his entrance, waving to all his excited fans.

"OR WILL THE CHALLENGER, THE KALOS QUEEN, AN AMAZING SINGER, AND A BATTLER WHO HAS MADE IT ALL THE WAY TO THE ULTRA CLASS ON AN AMAZING WINNING STREAK, WIPING DOWN ANYONE IN HER PATH GOING TO WIPE RAIHAN DOWN AS WELL? LET'S ALL WELCOME Y/N!!!" the announcer said, as the other half of the crowd cheered as you walked on the other side of the field.

"IN THIS BATTLE, EACH TRAINER HAS THE USE OF ONE BATTLE GIMICK, UNLIMITED SWITCHES, AND 3 POKEMON. THE TRAINER THAT LEAVES THEIR OPPONENT'S POKEMON UNABLE TO BATTLE FIRST WILL BE THE VICTOR THAT GETS TO MOVE ON TO THE MASTER CLASS!"

Dan, the referee looked at us both, as Raihan said that he would prove his mastery by winning, and you replied with a simple "we'll see about that" before Dan said "BATTLE BEGIN!!!"

"Charizard, you're up!" you said, unhooking charizard's pokeball and throwing it out on the field. 

"Flygon! use sandstorm!"

"Charizard, use air slash, prevent the sandstorm from happening!" you said, knowing that a sandstorm would be very dangerous later. 

"Smart move, flygon, use dragon claw!"

"Wait for it... NOW! FLARE BLITZ, KNOCK IT DOWN!" you said, as charizard's move overpowered flygon's and sent flygon tumbling to the ground.

"flygon, get up!"

"Flamethrower! Incinterate it!" you said, as the flamethrower hit, taking it down.

"FLYGON IS UNABLE TO BATTLE, CHARIZARD IS THE WINNER!"

"return flygon, thanks for all your hard work, Goodra! Use rain dance!"

"Very smart, charizard's at a type disadvantage, however, a little rain doesn't hurt" you said. "Charizard however prefers the sun, use sunny day! and then flamethrower!" you said, remembering that sunny day makes fire type moves stronger.

"Use bind!" 

"Smart" you said, remembering that bind was dangerous, and could come out anytime, at many times strong that the attack was, remembering how you used bind with your goodra during training, but also remembering that once bind was used, it took away a lot of energy. "Use flare blitz!" you said.

"Goodra bind! After the attack, let it hit!" he said.

"perfect" you said, as charizard finished attacking, "FLAMETHROWER, FULL POWER!!" you said, knowing it would take the majority of the damage away, even though charizard would still take some damage, it wouldn't be as strong, while it would make goodra instantly weaker. And as you predicted, charizard was hit a little bit. "NOW USE FLAME CHARGE!!!" you said, as it took out goodra. 

"goodra return, thanks for your help."

"GOODRA IS UNABLE TO BATTLE WHICH MEANS CHARIZARD IS THE WINNER!"

"charizard, thanks for your work, take a rest" you said realizing your charizard was a little tired.

"Go duraladon! Win this!"

"Gardivoir!"

"Use hyper beam!"

"use moonblast!"

"Duraladon, return, GIGANTAMAX!!" he said.

"gardevior, ready?" you said, clutching the mega stone on your neck. "MEGA EVOLVE!!"

Sorry guys this is getting a little long.... but i promise i wont do this on the most exciting battle which you will find out about soon...

"DURALADON IS UNABLE TO BATTLE, WHICH MEANS THAT GARDEVIOR IS THE WINNER! THIS MATCH GOES TO Y/N!!" dan announced.

 As you waved to your fans and companions as they cheered before you shook hands with Raihan in the center, before returning to your seat to see ash's match, that he won, with the help of his greninja, though it was a close match, closer than Raihan and yours. 

Walking back to the hotel that day after saying bye to raihan, sonia and hop, you and your companions disscussed the battles that day, as well as the momment between you and leon. That night, you and your friends ate dinner at a diner, and unfortunatly, you were too caught up in what happened that day, that you forgot to wear your disguise and the crowd pounced on you. After finally deciding to split the bill, after you and your friends were finally left to eat in peace, you and your companions went back to the hotel, got ready for bed, and dozed off, excited for tomorrow. All you could think about was your momment with leon, and moving on to the master class.

So guys that's the chapter, hope you enjoyed, thanks for reading, pls vote and comment!! Until the next chapter!!!❤