"Billy-"

His lips quickly connected to mine. Once the shock wore off, I melted into the kiss. The last one we shared was a small New Years kiss.

This was different.

This was full of neediness, passion, sorrow, anger, and love. It was as if every feeling we had both had lately molded together.

He pushed me back onto my bed, never seperating the two of us. My hands slid up to his face. Holding the towel together wasn't even a thought at this point. The only thought was him.

He held himself up with his left hand while his right rested on my hip. Part of me wanted all of him then and there, but the other part of me wanted to wait. I was torn.

So was he, considering what he had just done, something I was clueless about.

He parted from me so we could catch our breath, but was still only mere inches from my face. He looked down at me, his previous conflicted emotions now turned into only one; love.

"As much as I'd love to continue this, you reek." I scrunched my nose, causing him to laugh. He kissed me one last time, then walked off to my personal bathroom.

I used this time to quickly dress in silk shorts and a tank top that fit my body type well. I still couldn't believe what had just happened.

Shit, what about Sidney? Us two were friends. Yet, I still knew about the plan. Well, the plan they told me.

Fuck it.

When he came out of the bathroom, I was laying in my bed, eyes closed.

"Do you have any more stolen sweatpants?" My eyes open and realized the tables had turned; now he was in only a towel. I blushed madly as I ran to my dresser and pulled out the familiar pair of grey sweatpants.

I turned to give them to him, but immediately felt the urge to kiss him again. Which I acted on.

This time, he was underneath me on the bed. My lips attacked him, and I felt him begin to get hard against me. I could feel a certain heat rise within me.

I decided to take this chance to tease him a little by slowly grinding into him, causing a moan to escape his lips, as well as mine. The kiss quickly grew more lustful as I decided to grind into him once more. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter by the second.

"Shit, Y/N." He whispered against my lips. He flipped us around, hovering over me once more, and kissed me once more. Neither of us noticed his towel came undone until I could clearly feel his hard length on my clothed skin. Neither of us said anything about it, but I deeply regretted getting dressed.

He slowly snakes his hand down from my hip to my thighs, which he slowly spread apart, but I welcomed it. We parted ways for a second, looking at each other for permission, but neither of us were opposed to it.

With a nod, he quickly pulled my shorts down while I peeled my tank top off. Without a bra or underwear on under neath it, I was now bare under him.

"You're beautiful." He admired my body as I looked away, wanting to hide. "Look at me, princess."

I obeyed and looked into his beautiful brown eyes.

"Don't ever think poorly of yourself." I nodded at his words and quickly went back to kissing him. His lips moved their way down from my lips, to my neck, to my breasts, and all the way down from there.

He bit my thighs harshly, marking me as his, then looked up at me once more. Once I nodded in approval, he slowly licked my already soaked slit. I whimpered in response. My whimpers grew into moans as he flicked his tongue back and forth quickly against my clit.

If that wasn't enough already, he slowly stuck a finger into me and let me adjust before moving faster and faster, curling the ends each time to hit all the right spots.

"Fuck." I shouted.

If Stu heard, oh well.

"Cum for me, princess." His words did something to me, and my body soon obeyed. He crawled his way back above me, wiping his face in the process, then kissed me once more.

"I need you." I begged quietly. He attached his lips to my neck as he slowly entered me. It was an uncomfortable pain at first but, after adjusting, it felt amazing. I urged him to go faster once the pain was completely gone.

The room was filled with audible moans as he made love to me. It didn't feel like a quick fuck, it felt like more.

He felt the exact same.

I could feel myself edging closer and closer to my climax. As soon as he hit that specific spot again, I screamed out, walls tightening around him. He quickly pulled out and released himself all over my stomach. I panted as I slowly came down from my high.

He took the towel he was once wearing and wiped both of us off.

"Be my secret girlfriend." It wasn't a question, more of a plea.

"What do you mean?" I asked as he laid next to me.

"Stu knows the plan already, so him knowing about you and I wouldn't be a problem. But Y/N," he paused, "I love you. I have for years. You are literally my other half. I'm not me without you."

"Promise not to fuck her?" I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms.

"I promise." He held his pinky out, to which I took with my own.

"Then of course I will be."