𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖

Start from the beginning

She chuckled lightly and leaned forward and wiped it off of his face in one go, "There you go love, you look less like a pumpkin pasty now."

James smiled softly at her and muttered a quiet thank you, he felt a bit sorry, for the fact that he was stringing her along when he'd never seen her so happy, well he'd never seen her happy at all so even if she was barley happy, he'd have not a clue.

What did confuse his though, is the fact that she said that she wasn't hungry when he'd hitched she'd skipped breakfast, talked to Celia for the whole of lunch, and left dinner early to go elsewhere.

Whatever it was, he'd didn't care, he wasn't supposed to care anyway. Caring about any part of her meant caring for her, and that wasn't a part of the bet the bet was to her to care for him.

"Fuckin' hell we've been here for nearly two hours, what have we been bloody talking about," she said as she quickly stood up as James quickly scurried after her, "I'm so sorry, I've had a really good night, I'll se you tomorrow, sorry." James couldn't say anything before she ran into the castle, leaving James there confused.

𑁍

"Hey Will sorry I'm late, are you okay." She said as she walked in to see her brother pacing up and down the room running a hand through his hair, his eyes bloodshot.

He stopped his padding and looked at her, "No matter how many times you see it Monroe, No matter how many times you feel it," he paused as a fresh flood of tears made their way down his face, "I'm freezing Dahlia, I'm fucking freezing." He chocked in a sob as Monroe walks towards his and wrapped him in a tight embrace.

"Im so fucking sorry," he chocked out as he wrapped his arms around her tightly, "I'm so sorry you had to go through that because of me, I'm so sorry."

"Hey listen to me Hugo," she said as she pulled his head away, her eyes turning glassy at how broken he looked, "It's not your fault, you was nine. Fucking nine will, you couldn't help having a stomach bug, it's not your fault, it would've ended up happening eventually anyway. But right now it's not about me, it's about you."

"He wants me back next month for a one on one conversation," he said as his voice cracked, "The dark lord Mo."

She wrapped her arms around his so hard it hurt, "Nothings going to happen Hugo, I love you so much, nothings going to happen."

William just sobbed and tightened his grip.

𑁍

"How'd it go bet boy?" Remus said as he sat besides James, Sirius having fallen asleep firm exhaustion, same as Peter.

James shrugged, "She looked nice, make her smile," he said as he puffed his cigarette and leant
his head against the windowsill.

"Wow seems like you almost care about those things." Remus said as he folded some of Sirius' washing, the mess annoying him.

"Rem, please." James said as he closed his eyes in annoyance.

"All I'm saying is that you made her smile, that's not an easy task, she's gonna actually start caring soon."

"Yes please enlighten me Remus," James said annoyed as he want to stand, "enlightened me how the fuck this involves you. You said on say one you don't wanna be involved in this bet. So don't be, stay away from Monroe."

Remus looked at him and scoffed, "Really? You're so fucking lucky I love you James 'cause otherwise I'd be telling Monroe about your arse right now. And whilst we're at it, stay away from me till you get your head out from your arse and stop acting like Sirius."

"Fine!" James yelled as Remus went to his bed and James went to his, the two not uttering a word to each other.

Dear reader,

I like this one, there's just something about It, but please share your own opinion ofc

I love Monroe and Wills sibling goals

If you saw mistakes, no you didn't, love you