one

"I remember... her eyes." Guqqie confessed, her voice quiet as they reminisced. She looked around regretfully, not making eye contact. "How they sparkled, like they were filled with every star in the sky. The bright red of them, and how they reflected my own. I remember his antics, how he used to bother me and steal my things. They always gave them back, though." They laughed gently, memories flowing through her mind.

"Do you blame yourself?" You asked abruptly.

"What?" They responded, startled. Guqqie's eyes met your own for the first time, and you observed a slight purple tint to her irises you hadn't noticed before.

"You seem to feel a sense of... regret, when you talk about Aimsey." You watched Guq's chest rise and fall faster than usual while their eyes darted everywhere.

"It's- it wasn't- I didn't- she- please understand, it wasn't me." They pled with you, their eyes shining over. "I don't know what's happening to me, there's these- these empty spaces in my memory... I woke up to find him... like that... and I couldn't- please I couldn't... save xem. She died because of me, I think. Not me-me, but it doesn't matter when they're gone anyway." She concluded, silent tears poured down her cheeks.

Just as you were about to reach out to comfort them, their eyes turned a more intense shade of purple, and her skin appeared to crack, revealing dark black veins which spread over most of her face and body. "That's enough now, Guqqie." She said in a menacing tone, drawing her sword. Your arms prickled with goosebumps and a scared shiver ran down your back. Their voice was slightly deeper, and had an odd echo to it. The last thing you noticed was the tears they had previously shed created bright purple streaks in her skin where the black substance was.

She smiled sweetly at you, and you felt the cold netherite of her blade slice through your chest. 

AN: rip bozo you died 

little note that this isnt a reader insert im just normal about arg!guqqie :D