First day of school part:2

Jack POV.

Elsa: okay okay stop!

Me: good job boys! Works all the time

Hiccup: talking of time we all need to get are schedules!!

We ran to the office and get are schedule.

Elsa: okay in 3 we need to show all are schedules!

All of us: 3......2........1!!!

"Yes! Me and elsa have all the same subjects" I said in a happy tone
"Why does this keep happening to me"
Elsa exclaim and sight in frustration!
My eyes whineded when I hear those words does that mean she don't like to be with me? Before I could yelled at her I just runaway from all of them and go to the whole gangs place, it's were we all go for study's and everything..and its under a tree! I sat on the soft grass were I use to seat, I lean my head on the tree and keep reapeting those words in my mind! I can't believe Elsa would say that! Maybe we're really not deserve each oth......... I was cut off by a familiar voice..... I turn around to see who it is....."Elsa?"......"jack what's wrong?" She ask "what's wrong? Huh you are I can't believe you said those words on me!" I said in a more anger tone "me?........a huh you think those words are for you the 'why does this keep happening to me' haha jack..I love you and I would never say that" she replied and wrap her arms around my neck on the last word and gave me peck on my lips! " if you're not? Who are you saying those words" I said in a sweeter voice " okay...when you all say 3 my phone rang I didn't realize you were saying that time....and mom text me to......to" she says and started running " hey what are you trying to say! ELSA what was that all about?" While chasing her " figure it out at lunch.....and I love you frosty boy" she yelled back at me. Oh I can't wait to hear those reasons wish me luck guys!

(A/N- hey guys sorry for this shortie story but promise I'll update really soon. And guys hope you all like this new book of mine! Luv u all kisses and hugs for all of you 😘😘👭👭)