Part 1

"What, why are we being replaced?!" inquired a dirty yellow robot chicken.
"Well apparently to adults and children we are nothing but scary heartless souls" replied a purple robotic bunny.
"I know it sounds like a bunch of crap but it's true, tomorrow morning we will be locked away in well pieces" said a brown robotic bear.
" sounds like crap no it is crap I mean I'm being blamed for fault that I never did so really....it is a bunch of crap" a red robotic fox butted in.
Welcome to what used to be Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria a place for kids and adults alike, an old Animatronic show place of the 1980s. The animatronics are Freddy Fazbear the brown bear, Bonnie the bunny the purple bunny which is a male surprisingly, Chica the chicken a yellow chicken, and Foxy the Pirate Fox a fox dressed like a pirate. To adults and children they looked not scary and robot like, no, they were so real all well fur and feathers. That was before the incident.
"Foxy we know you didn't do it but the cameras did see a fox bite the child" explained Chica "I wish we knew how to prove your innocence" she hugged him and cried.
"It's weird we still see each other as fur and feathers but the humans can't" said Bonnie
"They've lost belief in us, that's why" explained Freddy. He walked over to Bonnie and out his arm around his purple neck.
"I bet that purple man had something to do with it," mumbled Foxy "he was the one who made us well dead and stuffed us in these suits"
"We were children then he's probably gone already you know dead but why didn't we make it to heaven like other people?" Inquired Bonnie "and what about that other kid what was his name um.. Carolyn?"
"Yah what happened to her anyway?" All 4 animatronics looked at each other.
"Probably her body decayed and she went to heaven leaving is here in hell" laughed Foxy. They looked at him all smiling.
"Well for one I'm glad cause I never would've met any of you guys my best friends in the world, even though I miss my older brother" chica smiled and looked at Foxy "but it doesn't matter before I died my family and I were moving to New York away from here, he's probably miles away now" Chica sighed and sat down.
"Yah I'm glad I met you guys to" Foxy spoke up "my parents were divorced and I lived with my mother and my older brother"
"My parents barely paid attention to me, I ran away here and well here I am now with you guys" Bonnie proudly announced
"I don't remember anything at all other than being stiffed in here" whispered Freddy "I don't remember a family or friends" His friends gathered around him and smiled. "But it doesn't matter I have you guys now" he started to smile