Chapter 7: The Reunion Part 1

Start from the beginning

Hao Min, the kid with the Space-Walking Suit spirit also understand Tang Jiyao gaze and just teleported them in the middle of the attack.

Hao Min immediately summon his spirit rings. Hao Min, at the age of fourteen years old manage to reach, level fifty-first, reaching the rank of spirit king at the age of fourteen.

Hao Min's five spirit rings is the ideal configuration with those being, yellow, yellow, purple, purple, black, but Hao Min's rings are far from ordinary, his spirit rings switched color alternatively with color grey and the original color. When this color grey appear it seems that the surrounding became heavy, or just warp its surrounding area.

Lu Ya, the one with the Three Headed Hellhound Spirit, also summon his spirit rings, he has the same rank as Hao Min's. With Lu Ya having reach the fifty-third level.

Lu Ya also have the ideal configuration, yellow, yellow, purple, purple, black. Like Hao Min, Lu Ya's spirit rings also switched colors alternatively, but with the color red.

When the color red appeared it brings in an aura of slaughter.

Hao Min, with the use of his fifth spirit ring, brings out his currently most useful spirit skill in this situation, Space Distortion, this will allow the user to distort the space offsetting some of the damage from the incoming attack.

Lu Ya, use his sword, and his Cerberus fourth spirit ring, Devouring Hellfire, this allow him to summon hellfire to purify and devour other energy, increasing his own. He then use this to devour some of the excess energy that Hao Min's Space Distortion emits and some of the energy from the two Titled Douluo's attack.

Lu Ya then use his Cerberus's fifth spirit ring, Hellfire's anger. This allows him to summon hellfire to increase his firepower.

Hellfire is a special type of that can attain the temperature of the likes of absolute ice and absolute fire. This is a special type of fire that only creatures that come from the underworld can wield. Cerberus, being the guard of the gates of the underworld falls to this category.

Lu Ya, with the use of Hellfire's anger and the energies he devoured from Hao Min and the two Titled Douluos counter attacked. He slashes his sword and with it came a hellfire slash that carry the devoured energies earlier.

While Cerberus use his third spirit ring, Hell Laser, to shoot out black-red like laser from his mouth.

Tang Jiyao watching this, summon and played his evolved spirit, Saint Element Guqin. He played God's Indulgence, allowing him to strengthen his targets will.

Tang Jiyao also summoned his spirit rings.

Like Hao Min and Lu Ya, he also attained the rank of spirit king and is in the fifty-ninth level. His spirit ring have same characteristics with Hao Min and Lu Ya, with those rings being the ideal Configuration and is also switching to other colors aside from its original alternatively, the difference is that its not only one color but each spirit ring have a different color.

With the first spirit ring switching from yellow to white-gold and everytime the white-gold color appear it came with an aura of purification. With second spirit ring switching from yellow to brown and when the brown color appear it comes with an aura of heaviness. Third spirit ring from purple to red, when the red colors appear it bring an aura of hotness. Fourth spirit ring from purple to sky blue, when it turns sky blue it brings an aura if smoothness. Fifth spirit ring switches from black to dark blue, and when it turn dark blue it brings an aura of storm.

Lu Ya, Hao Min and Cerberus, feeling the familiar sensation from Tang Jiyao's music began to attack and distort forcefully.

Tang Jiyao also use his spirit's innate ability to control the elements from his spirit rings to summon a white-like light circle above his head, this circle contains Tang Jiyao's whole spirit power and all his comprehension towards his spirit ring's element. This beam contains the light element, earth element, fire element, water element and lightning element.

Tang Jiyao knows that with his strenght currently he can't fuse all his element. Tang Jiyao within the heat of the moment was enlighten. He currently can't merge all his elements, but he can control it to just spin, with those in mind he makes it spin fast enough that one may thought that it merge, but the truth is, its like a very unstable bomb waiting to explode.

Tang Jiyao feeling tired just throw it towards the Titled Douluos and warned his friends.

"Retreat!" Tang Jiyao shouted.

Hao Min feeling the intensity of Tang Jiyao's attack just teleported with Lu Ya and Cerberus in Tang Jiyao's side.

This confrontation only last for a couple of seconds but it managed to deflect the attack of two Titled Douluos.

"That's a Titled Douluo from you." Hao Min said, breathing heavily.

"Hehe..." Tang Jiyao just chuckled tiredly,  proud to deflect two Titled Douluo's attack.

Lu Ya just remained silent  breathing heavily, unsummoning Cerberus so he can rest.

Lu Ya is worried because they cannot take another attack from those two. Even an Spirit Elder can severely injure them right now.

But it is enough as one Titled Douluo is also rushing towards them. The Poison Douluo Dugo Bo.

The trio retreats towards the Shrek Seven Monsters as the Poison Douluo stands in front of them, protecting them.

The teachers of Shrek Academy also stands up to protect their students.

"What's the meaning of this, Supreme Pontiff?" The Grandmaster said angrily.

To be continue: