Chapter 9: Introductions

The Shrek Seven Monsters is in so much shock that they forgot the situation they're in.

They didn't know that Tang San had a brother, much less a twin. They were also shock at Yaoyao's power, but they attributed it to their genes as both brothers are geniuses.

At first when they saw one of them, Xiao Wu, tried to attack the Supreme Pontiff, they were scared shitless but still prepare to fight.

When they saw two Titled Douluos attack, they prepared themselves to go all out ready to injure themselves just to help their comrade.

The Shrek Seven Monsters consider each other as brothers and sisters, so they are prepared to even sacrifice themselves just to protect each other. They prepare themselves to be injured as they tried to rash towards the Titled Douluo.

But they didn't need to as three silhouette appeared and block the attack from the two.

Judging from the figure of the three they seems like fifteen-sixteen years old as they have the same height as their captain, Du Mubai.

They were pretty shock when they saw their spirit rings.

'God, three spirit kings with that age!'

They simuntaneously thought.

They were confused and shock as they see the three unique rings.

They saw as the three' spirit rings simuntaneously change color.

They were shock to see three Spirit Kings block an attack from not just one Titled Douluo, but two Titled Douluo.

They watched as the two of three nearly failed to defend the attack but manage to deflect it when the last figure played a song using a kind of music instrument.

They watched as one of the three throw a kind of light towards the Titled Douluo.

They watched as that circle of light exploded.

They watched as the three retreated towards them.

They watched as their Honorary Elder, Poison Douluo, summoned his spirit to protect them.

They watched as one of the silhouette, the one who played the music, ran towards their brother, Tang San.

They watched as he hug their third brother.

"Big brother." The silhouette muttered.

'Big Brother?!!' The Shrek Seven Monsters shouted internally.

"Yaoyao." Tang San replied while hugging the stranger back.

"Ahh! Your Yaoyao!" Xiao Wu said realising something, forgetting their current situation.

"Guys, meet my brother, Yaoyao." Tang San said breaking off the hug.

"Hello, I'm Tang Jiyao, 14 years old, Level 59th, Spirit King, Support-Control Spirit Master, spirit: Saint Element Guqin." Tang Jiyao said lightheartedly, while summoning his rings again. "This is my sworn brothers, Lu Ya and Hao Min." Tang Jiyao continued pointing at the two teens silently watching them.

"Hao Min, 14 years old, Level 51st, Spirit King, Agility Attack Spirit Master, spirit: Space-Walking Suit." Hao Min said in an arrogant tone.

"Lu Ya." Lu Ya said in a rather cold voice.

"Hehe, he's just like that, don't mind him." Tang Jiyao said, defending Lu Ya.

"It's okay..." A pinked-haired girl said while blushingly looking at Lu Ya.

Lu Ya just ignored her. Oscar seeing a potential rival immediately tried to distract Ning Rongrong.

"Rongrong, look my sausages taste amazing." Oscar said summoning some of his spirit in order to attempt to distract his loveone.

Ning Rongrong, seeing this just smiled teasingly at Oscar then tried to approached Lu Ya.

"Hey, handsome." Ning Rongrong said while attempted to walk towards Lu Ya.

"Noooo!" Oscar said while hugging Ning Rongrong's back, afraid to see someone more handsome than him.

"Hmmpp! I'm Ma Hongjun, the leader of the seven!" The pig-phoenix announces with his nose pointed upwards.

Zhu Zhiqing just kick the fat-phoenix.

"I'm Dai Mubai, I'm the oldest, with Oscar following me, then Xiao Wu, Ma Hongjun, Ning Rongrong, and lastly Zhu Zhiqing." Dai Mubai said while pointing at the respective Monsters.

"Zhu Zhuqing is mine, okay?" Dai Mubai continued while putting his hands in Tang Jiyao's shoulder.

"Hmmp." Zhu Zhiqing just snorted then turned her head to the side.

"Yaoyao, is father with you?" Tang San said while looking around, hoping to see their father.

'Only father can help us now, now that Xiao Wu's identity is discovered.'

Tang San thought, feeling worried.

"Hmmm." Tang Jiyao just hummed, while looking at a specific corner.

Tang San followed Tang Jiyao's gaze and saw a cape-figure standing at the roof of the building.

Tang San is relieved, especially knowing that his father is a Titled Douluo.

At this time, Grandmaster finish his statement.

"You promised." Grandmaster said to the Supreme Pontiff.

"I did promise, but only to spare your student's life, it will not be my fault if he wishes to contradict the Spirit Hall's action." Bibi Dong answered.

"Your Majesty, it will not be good for your reputation and to the Spirit Halls if you attack students without any warning." Ning Fengzhi, Ning Rongrong's father said, while walking towards the Shrek Academy, followed by one of the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Clan's Titled Douluo, Sword Douluo Chen Xin.

"I don't need to explain my actions, all people here, especially those who have managed to reach the Spirit Douluo know my reason, I don't need to justify my reason to attack a transformed beast." Bibi Dong declared proudly and loudly.

The Shrek Seven Monster is pretty shock to hear that one of their sister is a transformed beast.

They look at Xiao Wu, only to see her glaring at Bibi Dong.

"You! You're the one who killed my mother!" Xiao Wu shouted with an expression of rage and hate.

"Xiao Wu..." Tang San whispered.

Bibi Dong had an expression that she has realise something.

"So you're that fish who escape my net that day." Bibi Dong said while looking down at Xiao Wu from her position.

"Xiao Wu..."  The Shrek Seven Monsters said worriedly.

Xiao Wu heard them and was afraid of their reaction.

"It's true, I'm a transformed beast." Xiao Wu said while looking down, afraid to to see their expressions, especially her third brother, Tang San.

Xiao Wu was startled to feel a hand scooping her hand.

"So what if your a spirit beast? So what if your a human? The only thing I know is that, You're my Xiao Wu." Tang San said while speaking his heart out.

Tang San leaned on Xiao Wu. Xiao Wu seeing Tang San's face getting closer, closed her eyes. Their are about to touch each other, when suddenly...

To be continue: