Ch 15: ps. I always come back 👁👁

Start from the beginning

"I said Shut up."

"Why hmm? Up until now you were having fun with whatever was happening... As if you knew"

Anim paused, his throat went dry.

"Well... It would quite silly to assume that. If you knew, you would have saved your little purple plaything"

Sakuya pointed at the injured Misono.

"If you knew everything, you wouldn't have let Mahiru come with me in the first place... And non of this would have happened"

Sakuya pointed at Mahiru.

Anim looked at the two, both injured in some way. And... Anim knowing why they were injured this way...

Sakuya's words hit him kinda deep, 'I want to give everyone a happy ending like how it should be' That's what Anim wanted right?

'Then how come am I failing so miserably at it...'

"I... You... You sound ridiculous. Sakuya" Anim tried to lie threw his teeth. Looking up at Sakuya with the determined face.

But the broom was starting to fade away. Breaking and blurring.

"Heh... Lier." Sakuya smirked and snickers.

"Anim... Did you really not knew... This would happen...?" Mahiru questioned as he looked at Anim with a questioning look.

Anim looked back, right into Mahiru's eyes as he nodded his head, "no I didn't"

The lead grew even more static, he took a step back, but her kept the expression. Anim knew Lily was staring at him as he looked at him too, saying the same thing that he didn't knew.

Anim's lead was light visible, but he still stood with a determined face.

Just... A face...

"Ugh... What a pain.."

Anim heard from behind him, and before he even knew it, Kuro had just bitten him harshly from the neck. Anim wasn't even able to scream or anything, the information didn't even register in his system before he just dropped on the ground.

"Kuro...?" His lips parted a bit as he look up at Kuro from where he fall, his eyes widen a bit as Kuro just looked so... Lifeless.

Black swamp somehow sets in, which Anim had no clue why.

"Kuro!? What's wrong!" Anim yelled as he felt himself drowning in deeper as the swamp just grew. Not only him but mahiru, and Sakuya were caught in it too.

Anim knew the interaction Sakuya and Mahiru would have, But he wasn't sure what happened with Kuro suddenly.

Anim tried to make his way towards the servamp but he couldn't, he was stuck. "Kuro...!" He called out for one final time, a desperate cry for him to snap out of it.

Well... He did. But not on his own. My guy got a bullet threw his back as everything just went poff. Gone.

Anim barely opened his eyes when he saw a budget ghost three face just land on Kuro's back as he just blew that back up with more bullets.

Safe to say, Anim's eyes weren't just barely open anymore.

Anim just looked up at the guy, as he bowed a bit.

"Thank you... But you didn't needed to literally blow his back off... He's just a cat..." Anim muttered as he walked up to the now feline Fainted kuro.

Picking him up gently in his arms. His lead was long gone when Kuro suddenly bit him. His neck felt really very sore but... He was more worried about Kuro.

"Is he alright JeJe...?" Anim look up at him and asked with a concerned look. As the budget Ghostface nodded his head and Anim took a sigh of relief.

"Saku-" The two heard Mahiru call out and Sakuya disappear. Mahiru holding the striped wrist band in his hands and regretful eyes.

As Anim was about to approach Mahiru, A car pulled up in the ally way too. A man and the twins came out threw the door in a panic.

Lily seemed relieved to see them there, along with Anim since Misono could get treatment now.

"Come on Anim, let's go..." Lily smiled at him, as Anim shook his head, "no.. I'll... I'll be fine... But please take Mahiru home..."

Anim asked as he turned look over at Mahiru, smiling softly, "he lives in my Apartment complex only... So it should be alright.."

Mahiru turned back to look at Anim, as he nodded his head, following Lily to the car.

"Be safe you all..." Anim waves a bit, Lily gave back a friendly wave too, "take care you Brother too" And with that, they left.

A few minutes of silence pass by, Anim knows Jeje doesn't speak much. Anim was too bumped out to speak. So let's cut to the chase,

Meet this Hat guy- i mean Mikuni. And the servamp of Envy, 'doubt doubt' Or JeJe.

Mikuni just walked over the Anim, talked to Abel, the Annabelle doll- i mean... Normal doll for a prolonged period of time as Anim just gave a monotonous stare at him.

And Then Jeje just trying to shot Mikuni for not giving blood or something. To which he danced doughed away.

'It almost makes me feel happy that I have kuro' Anim thought for a moment, before Mikuni cuts his train of thoughts.

"Why did your weapon falter when everyone asked if you knew the future of not huh little guy?"

Mikuni asks with a grinned, Anim looked at Mikuni, with the same determined yet monotonous face, "probably because I hate the idea of being untrustworthy"

"Such a silly thing to be scared off. Oh well, people have there issues I suppose"

'You certainly have a mental ones sir.' Anim only thought. Perhaps he was just too tired to even think nicely.

"Hmm... If you want, I can tell you how to break the contract with your Servamp"
.

.

"Oh...?"