Maleficent: 1

.

.

.

Let us tell an old story anew, and we will see how well you know it.

The sun rose over the land, illuminating the vast fields, as well the tall magnificent castle, and the thick wooded forest.

Once upon a time there were two kingdoms that were the worst neighbors. So vast was the discord between them that it was said only a great hero or a terrible villain might bring them together.

Windmills spun around in a gentle pace by the cool breeze, and a patch of corps could be seen in the open fields.

In one kingdom lived folk like you and me, with vain and greedy king to rule over them. They were forever discontent, and envious of the wealth and beauty of their neighbors. 

Several tall mountains could be seen from miles away. From the bottom they were covered with trees and greenery. Surrounded them with the thick and beautiful forest where creatures lived.

For in the other kingdom, the Moors, lived every manner of strange and wonderful creature.

Suddenly a bunch of small fairies flew, and swooped down towards a garden of different kinds of flowers.

And they needed neither King nor Queen, but trusted one another. In a great tree on a great cliff in the Moors lived one such spirit. 

In the tree there's a branch, sat with a big nest. And in the nest, lies a young girl on her back, smiling happily as she used her magic to move around her dolls.

You might take her for a girl, but she was not just any girl. She was a fairy.

The young girl had two horns that grew out on top of her head, pointy ears that are covered by her long silky hair, sharp pointy teeth and two majestic big pair of wings. She had a striking green eyes and sharp cheek bones.

Suddenly a sound of something being broken has been heard, and the girl snap her head towards the sound with a small sound of hum in surprise.

She then slowly rose up from her lying position, climbing along the trees and found a branch that is now broken. Her eyes soften as she cupped her hands around the branch and closed her eyes. Suddenly a specks of gold emerge from her hands as she used it to fix the branch.

She then opened her eyes and smiled at her great work. "There you go."

And her name was Maleficent

Maleficent jumped off the tree as she swoop down and gracefully extended her wings. She flew through the sky, just right above the Moors. "Good morning Mr. Chanterelle! I love your cap!" She greeted kindly, as the said creature looked up and smiled, lifting his cap in reply.

Maleficent flew past a group of creatures that has short floppy noses who are standing around a rock in a stream. One of the creature greeted them while the other one picked a mud and slightly aimed it towards the girl.

"No. No, don't do it!" She warned.

The creature did not listen, and threw the mud at her which Maleficent ducked to avoid being hit. Which it went successfully and the mud that was thrown towards Maleficent, landed onto a creature with long and big ears, who was not happy about the hit.