Episode 1: The Strongest Human

(Since I'm going to college expect the chapter to be rushed or out of place)
.
.
.
.
After gathering the cast (by force) to react on a hero who they don't know of nor from their world. So many questions about him and his world they held in their mind but the man who dragged them isn't budging a bit for answers, much to their disappointment.

Blackjack: turn on the screen!

The screen sparks life with light while the lights above the ceiling and walls dims down to the darkness.

On screen.

The sun is shining, birds are singing, people walking on busy streets for work or have fun for the day. What could possibly go wrong.

*BOOM!*

A very large explosion that covers entire blocks appeared from the screen. Everyone stops on what they were doing and stare at the explosion in shock and fear.

The students flinched in surprise of the sudden attack. The heroes gritted their teeth of the people that got caught on the crossfire.

Vlad: all so sudden...

Citizen (1): what on earth?!

Citizen (2): look at that!

As they panic and fled, the screen moves to the center of the explosion - revealing a huge muscular purple monster with two antennas on his head. It jumps high on the sky and creates more explosions around him causing high amounts of destruction on his wake.

Everyone, while confuse and shock to see the monster. Are terrified by the power the purple monster had used. Blackjack can see their paled and horrified expressions and chuckles internally.

Iida: t- that power...

Uraraka: th- those people!

Momo: where are the heroes!!

Some of the weak hearted ones like Mineta and Kaminari pissed themselves upon seeing that monster's face.

The heroes. All might gritted his teeth in pure anger, this amount of destruction is the same as All For One maybe even more by the looks of it which got him to be worried. Even on another world that means that there might a more powerful villain in his world thanks to quirks slowly getting stronger and complex. The future may be dark if this cannot be fixed.

Present Mic: you know what, I'm glad we don't have a villain dangerously powerful as him.

Aizawa: All For One.

Present Mic: you get what I mean!

Aizawa: No I don't.

Ectoplasm: what is that thing?!

No. 13: that is no human.

Blackjack: you're right it is not a human. That is a monster!

Everyone stares at Blackjack with eyes widened like plates. They thought he was joking but he isn't, they just know he isn't.

Nezu: *intrigued* interesting, what kind of monster is it then?

Blackjack:.....*looks both ways from his sides* ...if I ever explain with only just this monster we will be here all day. Why you want a long hard lesson of monster biology?

With his grin the smart ones were heavily intrigued and nods but most groaned and not wanted to listen about biology all day.

Mina: gaah! Please no, anything but that! I barely passed math class!

Kaminari: and I'm not sure if I ever pass anything at all!

Aizawa: and that's why I said you study first than go off fighting villains.