Part 8...

"please muje jane dijiye,ap bhi ek aurat hai,mai Paras se pyaar nhi krti,mai kisi or se pyaar krti hu" Imlie cried infront of lady.

"Aryan se na?" She asked at last making her ready in full bridal attire.

"Ja beta bhaag ja ,vha us khidki se,lekin haa tej bhagna ,kyuki tere peeche gunde aayege,ja" The lady allowed her.

"Ap mujhe.." imlie cutted off..

"Hn ye Paras tujhe kuch time rkhkr bech dega, isliye ja beta" Lady tells her.

She climbed on window ,and jumped when she get small Scratch on her knees.

She runned outside when a goon see him..

"Pkdo usey" The goon shouted.

All goons come along with Paras.

"Ek kaam tum logo se dhang se nhi hota,dhyaan rhe Aryan ka gher yha se zyada duri pr nhi hia,y pohchni nhi chaiye" Paras ordered while sitting in car and making way to follow her.

She is running in barefoot,heavy rain,and heavy to heavy lehenga and jwellery..

As she saw the lights of car,she quickly hides herself behind tree , putting her palm on her own mouth.

"Aryan ke gher ki trf car lo,vo vhi jayegi" Paras ordered.

And they takes there car towards rathore's mansion.

Blood started oozing from her feets as she is barefoot,she throws her jwellery.

She is breathing heavily,rain continuously pouring,a stone embedded in her feet.

"Ahhhh" Imlie shouted.

--------------------

"Aryan kya hua?" Narmada asked when Aryan got up from the movie night time,as arpi and arvind too glanced him..

"Pta nhi maa,ajeeb si ghabrahat horhi hai" he answered while gulping water.

---------------------

It's been 30 minutes, imlie continuously walking and Paras is just few. Minutes distance far from rathore's mansion.

Imlie too reached and saw Paras car.

"Hey sita maiyaa,ye log toh yhi khare hai" She thought in her mind.

She is seeing here and there,when she sees stone,she pick it and throws in their direction to distract them.

After listening this voice,the goons and Paras runned towards other direction.

Imlie quickly runs to rathore's mansion and knocked door.

"Raat ke 11:30 bje kaun aaya" Arpita said.

"Dekhtee hai" Aryan said..

And they all moved to door.

Imlie again knocked the door..

They reached at door and opened,but no one is there.

"Yha toh koi bhi nhi hai" Arvind said after opening door.

"Toh knock kaun kr ra tha" Aryan asked.

----------------

Paras and goons are standing putting palm on imlie mouth tightly, hiding from rathore's and one holding her legs and hands..

She see Aryan and rathore's but she is not able to call them .

-----------------

" Koi bhi nhi hai chlo" Arpita said.

Aryan is feeling restless.Arvind is closing door when Aryan stopped.

"Ek minute jiju" Aryan stopped.

He moved a step outside,bent and picked the shiner object in her hand.

"Ye payal?" Narmada asked.

"Imlie ki hai" Aryan said seeing another anklet of the pair of which one is in his wallet.

"Imlie ki? Aru koi galatfehmi hogi" Arpita exclaimed.

"Nhi di,dekhiye" he said taking out his wallet from his pocket of trackpant and showing them taking out another anklet .

Rathore's sees each other.

"Matlb yha imlie aayi thi,usne darwaja khatkhataya tha kya,toh chli kyu gyi?" Arvind said in confusion.

Aryan stepped and looked here there,but no one is visible.

"Koi nhi hai chliye,shyd koi galatfehmi thi" Aryan said after checking out.

They closed the door and moving inside.

Paras palm loosened the grip on her mouth,and she shouted "Aruuu".

Paras again put palm .

-----------------------

"Imlie" Aryan said and again opened the door.

"Aru ab kya hua?" Narmada asked.

"Maa, imlie" Aryan feeling restless.

-----------------

Imlie bites on Paras palm and shouted,and this time they all sees imlie.

Paras and goons loosened the grip on being caught sight, imlie pushed them and runned to Aryan , rathore's too come towards them..

Imlie tightly hugged Aryan and cried.

While arvind caught Paras,Arpita quickly calls police ,goons started coming towards Aryan,and imlie snuggles more into Aryan while crying and sobbing,Aryan still manages to hit them not seperating imlie.

She has been got unconscious while they are hitting the goons and Paras.

Police came,and arrested them ,and they told Aryan to bring imlie police station tommorrow for statement against Paras.

And they took Paras and goons.

Aryan ruffled her hairs and back,but she is unconscious.

"Isey ander lekr chl,kitni bheeg gyi hai or behosh ho gyi hai" Narmada said to Aryan.

Aryan picks her in his arms in bridal style and take her inside.

-----------------

Scene ends!!

Hope you like this

How it is??

Precap-- Arylie lovey dovey moments and finalising their marriage.💗