Part 2

It's been a hour, imlie came to rathore's mansion,Aryan has been sleeping as he needs more rest, Imlie in hall talking to his family to know him better.

After some time,he came downstairs rubbing his eyes , like his sleep got disturbed..

"Aru" arvind said looking towards stairs.

He came and sits on sofa beside imlie who is smiling seeing him.

"Kya hua? Mere muh pr kuch lga hai?"
Aryan asked realising her stare and smile on him.

"Nhi toh" she said

"Toh ghur kyu rhi ho muje?" He said again pouting.

"Achha sorry " she said holding her ears.

"Aaiye khana lag gya hai" their staff came and said

They all settled on dining area.

Narmada opens lids of dishes..

"Ughh.bhindi..mai nhi khauga" Aryan said shrinking his brows

"Aryan beta khale" narmada said taking morsel and directing towards him.

"Nhi maa muje nhi pasand" he said backing himself..

"Achha thik hai,ye batao tumhe sweetdish mein kya pasand hai?" Imlie asked holding his hand

"Suji ka halwa" he said glinting his eyes

"I will make it for you,but you have to eat food " imlie said putting a condition.

"Pkka..?" He asked to assure putting his hand infront of her

"Promise " she said putting her hand on his.

He reluctantly started eating,when all smiled ...

-----------------

Aryan sitting on his bed,taking a drawing notebook, pencil and colors .
Imlie came and smiled seeing his focus on coloring.

"Imlie,idher aao na jldi" he said signalling her to come.

She came carefully as she is having a bowl in her hand as she made halwa for him as per condition.

She sat infront of him.

"Kya hua Aryan" imlie asked.

"Ye dekho Maine scenery bnai kesi hai?" He asked showing her notebook sitting in vajraasana.

"Wow Aryan" imlie said toking the notebook .

"Sab muje aru bolte hai tum bhi aru bolo plege" he said making a puppy face on which she giggled..

"Ok aru ..ab ye lo halwa khakr batao kesa hai..phir uske bad dawai bhi khani hai" She said giving him bowl,he took and taste...

"Yummy " he said making a sign👌..

She make sure he will eat medicine.

-------------

"Imlie beta Tera room ready krvadiya hai ". Narmada said coming in the room.

"Umm...aunty muje apse kuch baat krni hai ap ek minute mere saath aaiye" imlie said hesitatinly..

They both goes outside the room..

Arvind and Arpita is also there.

"Aunty,if you don't mind Mai Aryan ke hi room mein stay kr skti hu" she said fidgeting with her fingers.

Narmada looked to Arpita and arvind who is looking back.

"I mean aunty, usko nightmares ho skte hai,kyuki uski mental health pr effect pada hai, don't worry aunty i will sleep on couch" imlie said making her sure .

"Umm..couch pr problem toh..." Narmada said seeing her comfort but imlie cutted off..

"It's ok aunty aadat hai muje, doctor hu hr situation mein rehne ki aadat hai" imlie said..

"Thik hai"...

They went back and imlie moved to his room with her bag.

"Imlie kha chli gyi thi tum?" Aryan said frowning.

" I was outside aru" she said putting her bag in side and taking her night suit from bag.

"Wait ok...I am going to change" she said moving to washroom.

After 10 minutes she came back,Aryan looked her probably taken a shower as she is having wet hairs,Aryan moved to her unknown to her as she is busy in drying her hairs from towel, looking super cute in baby pink chikankari kurti with white plazo ..

Aryan stands close infront of her,she looked at him and stopped her movement,both unknowingly lost in each other, imlie felt something,her heart pace increased on Aryan and her closeness,Aryan eyes staring her eyes deeply ,her dusky but fresh face..

Her lips get little aparted and a flick of hair came on her face making way on lips to chin.
Aryan hands move to her cheek taking her flick aside and lightly grazing his thumb on corner of her lips,and imlie eyes closed..

Before any movement,her phone ringed and they both get aparted breathing heavily and looked each other..

Both whispered together " sorry"..

Imlie took her phone from table ,Paras call is there.

"Hi Paras"

"Yeah am fine"

"Don't worry everything is fine here"

"Yeah send me all details..ok"..

Call ended!!

She looked back at Aryan who is lost and continuously looking at his thumb which he used to graze her lip..

He looked at her feeling her gaze on himself.

"Vo..vo I'm" before he can complete she cut him off..

"Aru tum rest kro ok..I am sleeping on couch,ager raat mein koi bhi problem ho ya kuch chaiye ho toh tum muje btana ok" Imlie said making him shock ..

"Couch ...tum mere room mein soagi?" Aryan asked

"Hn ...kyu koi problem?" She said

"Nhi.."

They both slept...

Scene ends