"Nothing.., sorry." Minho shook his head, biting his bottom lip slightly as his eyes met the blanket again, he just couldn't hold eye contact. Usually he always could so why couldn't he now.

"Oh!" Jisung exclaimed,

Minho's head shot up at Jisung's sudden excitement. "Hmm?" He tilted his head.

"Let's play 'never have I ever', it's fun and it will help us know more about eachother too!" Jisung suggested excitedly. "Alright, who's going first?"

"I'll go first," Jisung moved him self closer to Minho so they were sitting close facing eachother, Han took Minho's hands in his and was about to ask his first question before Minho interrupted.

"Why are you-"

Minho shook Jisung's hands off of him. "Oh, we'll when me and my friends used to play we would hold each others hands because it can make the other person nervous so they have to give an honest answer."

Jisung explained, a slight, cute smile forming in his face.

"We can play it that way then." Minho announced, not wanting to hurt the youngers feelings.

"Okay!"

Jisung came closer once again and grasped Minho hands lightly in his hands, bringing them to his lap. Him and his friends must've been really close or Han just wasn't paying attention because Minhos hands were practically touching his thighs if Jisung's hands weren't underneath his.

"Never have I ever...faked a friendship for the public." Jisung was curious if when their collab was fine Minho would completely forget about their friendship.

"I have, but if you were worrying that I would forget about you when this is done don't worry, I won't forget you." Minho stated gently.

It was as if Minho had read his mind...

"Alright, you're turn," Jisung said, Minho held Jisung's hands in his, their hands fitting perfectly together like a puzzle piece.

Minho tilted his head so he could see Jisung's eyes clearly, staring for a few moments.

Jisung felt his face began to feel hot, rarely ever did this happen in his whole lifetime, so he was very bad at hiding his emotions when it came to this.

"Never have I ever had my first kiss." Minho boldly chimed, a smirk on his face.

"Woah there, we've only known eachother for a day, maybe take it down a level..." Jisung laughed the question off, hoping Minho would stop thinking about it too. Jisung didn't want to answer because he was embarrassed, he was 22 years old and he still hasn't had his 1st kiss...

"C'mon Ji, it's never have I ever, you have to add juicy questions or else it's not fun." Minho whined, making Jisung immediately change his mind about the question.

Something about the way Minho spoke just made Jisung blindly obey...

"Well, actually I haven't yet..."

Jisung admitted, looking at the blanket.

Suddenly, Minho gently grasped Jisung's chin in his fingers and lifted his face up so the two were looking into each others eyes, their faces barely touching.

Jisung didn't back away this time, his body felt weak with Minho touching him even in the slightest.

Why... why do I feel like this, remember Jisung, you hate Minho, now ju-

"I can make sure it happens soon~"

Minho smirked teasingly at the younger who was staring at him, his emotions unreadable.

"What the fuck?! No!"

Jisung pulled Minho's hands off his face, forcing down the odd feelings he had a few moments ago.

"Why not?" Minho sat there and stared at him.

"What do you mean why not?!" Jisung yelled, but it was stupid even responding to the question since he didnt even have a purpose to respond.

"I don't know, seems like you want me to kiss you, you should see your ears..."

Minho smirked, the tips of Jisung's ears were bright red after Minho had made that comment about making sure his first kiss happened soon.

"Anyways..." Jisung changed the subject, his emotions starting to simmer down.

The two sat in silence for a few moments before Jisung began another conversation, although it resulted the same as always.

"Minho?"

"Yeah?" Minho looked up at Jisung, his fingers fidgeting with the bed sheets.

"You know when sometimes like the world doesnt feel real, like..." Jisung thought for a moment, "Like right now, Im awake but I don't feel like I'm awake, I feel like Im still asleep, kinda like Im dreaming."

Minho laughed at a sudden thought.

Softly, Minho said, "Well then kiss me before you wake up~"

(RIZZ GOD)

Jisung scoffed, rolling his eyes with a smirk on his face, "Whats wrong with you..." Jisung laughed.

"Well youre not seeming to enjoying how many oppurtunities Im giving you so maybe theres something wrong with you." Minho responded teasingly, "Oh I never said I wasn't enjoying it..." Jisung mumbled under his breath. "What was that?" Minho looked at Jisung with eyes that made Jisung want to squeal and evaporate.

(Help-, "evaporate" T-T)

"So you do want me to kiss you..?"

"When did say that." Jisung added sarcastically.

"You never said you didn't wan't me to." Minho replied with a smile on his face.

"W-well I..."

"Exactly." Minho finished the conversation with a simple word before cupping Jisung's face in his warm hands.

"What is with you and this kissing thing?" Jisung questioned, trying to sound serious even though he was the most unthreatening thing on the planet, and it didn't help that he couldn't even bring himself to look at Minho.

Minho just shrugged in response, bringing their faces close together, forcing Jisung to look at him. Jisung didn't know where to look, he felt his heart would fly out of his chest at any moment, so his eyes just roamed all around Minho's faces, admiring all of his handsome, beatiful features.

"What movie is this..?" Jisung laughed, trying to change the subject even though he never wanted the moment to end, and all light was on him because it didn't.

"I don't know,"

Minho responded firmly.

"But let's finish it~"

A/N: Help I got that, "Well kiss me before you wake up." line from Bluey, also why is Minho such a rizz God in this story lmfao.

BOOST: Who is your Stray Kids bias? Mine: Lee Know<3

⚠️DONT FORGET TO VOTE⚠️

Cindi_e614 heres your story from your caption, when are you gonna notice it T-T