Found out

She continued choking him as he turned a purple hue, the only light penetrating this part of the forest being stray moonlight shining through the treetops illuminating the brutal scene happening right outside of nevermore.

She quietly panted in the cloying wet summer heat as she began to calm down after the chase of her prey. A man in his mid-twenties, she'd guess. It was unfortunate he was out camping at this time in this area. He really should know better, she thought.

The only sound around them being the rustling of leaves from a stray hedgehog out hunting for worms a few meters away, early birds singing, and the man's wheezing as he succumbed to his fate. Though she might have to speed up the timeline she thought, as she whipped her head around while still choking him - one hand securely around his throat, the other pressing him into a thick oak tree, making him unable to escape. - hearing footsteps and distant laughter. The man began the drop to the ground, not being able to hold himself up anymore in his state of asphyxiation.

She turned back around to the victim while a raise of her eyebrows and slightly maniacal quirk of her lips painted her face, showing her amusement, as the wind gently swished her hair and leaves around, somehow creating a calming environment. A few stray moonlight rays reached her face creating shadows, making her look more unhinged than heroin addicts on the streets despite her flawless appearance and composure.

The grin stretched to something inherently inhuman as his eyes rolled into the back of his head, dead. She continued her intense stare at the corpse as she took a fresh, deep breath in. Taking enjoyment in her kill.

The hedgehog came out of the bush and began walking over towards her as the footsteps grew louder making her able to clearly hear 2 distinct voices now. Two young women, most likely nevermore students considering where the crime took place. She look over at the hedgehog curiously. It made quiet sniffing noises as it trundled around on the forest floor directly towards the serial killer.

She tilted her head, moving her body towards it slowly as to make as little noise as possible. When it got to less than twenty centimeters away she carefully stretched her arm out towards its nose and clamped down. She lifted the hedgehog squealing into the air and began smashing it into the ground, causing its stomach to erupt, spraying organs out on the ground floor of the forest killing it in three slams. Her grin only widened at this display of pure goric beauty.

She put the dead animal down again and turned to the man, pulled out a knife, and proceeded to disembody the corpse. Removing the organs and decapitating him in less than ten seconds, making blood go absolutely everywhere, staining her clothes. And then positioning him. His legs were splayed outwards, his head in his hands, on his lap, like presenting a gift. And just for an extra touch of indulgence in creativity she put the hedgehog on top of his severed head like a hat.

She took her knife and sprinted through the forest when the girls, Enid and Yoko, got within 30 meters of the scene, and hid in a bush to clean her shoes with an alcohol wipe, the other girls went to look and stumbled across the body.

Wednesday continued to run as the screams started, making her smirk and fondly shake her head, as she made her way to her stashed-away change of clothing before making her way up to her dorm.