Of course, the fact that Wooshik was the one who handed over the flight ticket to Taehyung four years ago was enough to shock Jungkook. 

For some reason, Jungkook didn't like Woosik, who boasted about himself by calling he's Taehyung's savior, but it was clear that they were greatly indebted to him. If Taehyung hadn't been able to get a plane ticket back then and they hadn't met again, how would they have been different now? Taehyung was so unstable at that time, and he couldn't be of any help to him... Jungkook hated his incompetence so much at that time. Did Jungkook already dream of success at that time? Standing proudly by Taehyung's side has always been his goal. Jungkook wanted to be by Taehyung's side and protect him. He wanted to bring a smile back to Taehyung's face. 

But for whatever reason, the sight of Taehyung being friendly towards a man he barely knew was irritating Jungkook very much. Jungkook hated that someone other than himself was making Taehyung smile.

"Kookie, you're so rude~"

Taehyung involuntarily pouted his lips and grumbled in dissatisfaction.

"Kookie? ​​Is that Jungkook's nickname?"

"..............!!"

When Wooshik asked out of curiosity, Taehyung was embarrassed to realize that he had called Jungkook by a nickname. He immediately looked at Yeri. And although it was a very brief moment, Taehyung could see her eyebrows furrowing. Taehyung felt perplexed as he recalled Yeri's request a few days ago. What worried him more than anything else was that his behavior could get Jungkook in trouble.

"Now that I think about it, Jungkook also calls you 'Tae', then are you guys-"

When Wooshik asked while tilting his head, Taehyung immediately smiled naturally and spoke in a calm tone as if it was no big deal.

"It's been a habit since high school. Everyone in our group had nicknames. Especially my best friend Jimin calls me 'Taetae'."

"Ah, then 'Taetae' must have a more special meaning to you, right?"

"Well~"

Taehyung tried to cover up the moment by smiling as naturally as possible. He could feel the many cameras filming them, the staff's gaze, and most of all, Jungkook's sharp eyes that kept glancing at them. It was no longer difficult for him to make facial expressions without showing his emotions in front of cameras and people. But Jungkook's gaze made him nervous.

However, Wooshik's next words unexpectedly caught Taehyung off guard again.

"Then I'll call you that too! Tae! Wow~ It feels good!"

"..............!!"

Shit!

Taehyung could feel that he had failed to manage his facial expressions. He still remembered the youthful face of Jungkook, who asked him if it was okay to call him by that nickname, with sparkling eyes full of earnestness and anticipation. He clearly knew how special that nickname meant to Jungkook.

"Umm, that's..."

"Tae, let's get started. Um...meat...is this pork belly? Isn't it? It looks greasy...then should we grill this? Oh, should we boil it?"

"Uh, Mr. Wooshik... I'm sorry, but I'm..."

"Tae, let's boil this! I'll prepare water and other things to boil the meat. So, would you cut this meat for some pieces? I think it's a bit big to boil the whole thing at once."