"Did he threaten you? Did he want something?" Spencer asks.

"I just thought he liked me." Penelope says, her voice cracking. Bedelia winces, blinking her tears back.

"Okay. Um... we're gonna-- we're gonna come back in a little while." JJ says.

"We need a name." Emily says.

"James Colby Baylor." Penelope states.

The others leave, but Penelope keeps JJ back for a few moments. Emily goes off to call Hotch.

Derek runs his hands over his head before hitting a whiteboard.

"We need to stay calm." Spencer says.

"Don't tell me what to be." Derek orders.

"Do you remember anything she said about him?" Spencer asks.

"No." Derek shakes his head.

"I just talked to Hotch. They think he used a revolver." Emily states, walking over.

"Who the hell uses a revolver?" Derek asks.

"Someone who doesn't want to leave shell casings behind as evidence." Spencer says.

"What about witnesses?" Derek asks.

"None so far. And he staged it to look like a robbery." Emily says.

"Which means if he's smart enough to use forensic countermeasures, odds are the name he gave Garcia is probably bogus." Spencer says as JJ walks over. "What did she say?"

"She made me promise not to talk about her like a victim." JJ says.

+++

Bedelia, Spencer, and Derek are outside of Penelope's room. Emily went back to the BAU to help the others.

"I asked her to go out last night." Derek says. "But she was pissed at me. She blew me off."

"So you ended up in church?" Spencer asks.

"Yeah. What does it mean? On one hand, if she'd gone out with me, she would have never got shot. On the other hand... what are the odds that the first time I pray in 20 years, she's on the table?" Derek asks.

"She's asking for you." The nurse says, walking out of Penelope's room. They go into the room.

"Hey." Derek softly greets, holding her hand. "How are you feeling?"

"Good news, bad news. The morphine's wearing off." Penelope says. "When I was in the ambulance, I could hear the song Heroes playing in my head. I kept flashing in and out of consciousness. Everything was really bright. And I remember thinking, "Is David Bowie really God?"" The three let out short and soft laughs, exchanging sad looks.

"We have a, uh... we have a sketch artist coming in." Spencer tells her.

"I'm still a little hazy." Penelope says.

"It's okay. Anything you tell us will help." Derek says.

"Yeah." She whispers.

"This guy say what he did for a living?" Derek asks.

"He said he was a lawyer." Penelope answers.

"Did... did people know him where you went?" Spencer asks.

"He said he wanted to show me a place." Penelope says. "It was half an hour away."

"You drove together?" Derek asks and Penelope nods. "What kind of car?"

"White. 4 door Sedan. American. It smelled new." Penelope says.

"Rental car maybe?" Spencer asks.

"Maybe. I don't know. I don't look at things like you guys do. I don't see danger--"