𝑩𝒆𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔

Wow... They're shining...”
That was Ena's only thought in that moment. Mizuki was feeling themselves on stage, going from one side to the other, ecstasy radiating from their body, but their voice stable as ever. It almost seemed like their bass was part of them, not an instrument.

And that, motivated the drummer even more.
She started playing even louder, better than she ever did. She couldn't hear the audience anymore, too focused on her own show and the other's voice. She didn't even notice how the loud bangs of the drums were almost the only thing to be heard in the concert hall, louder than their voices.

To match her energy, Mizuki gave it their all as well. Their eyes kept locking whenever Mizuki was turned towards Ena. Pure energy flowing from their bodies. They were determined to make that performance an unforgettable one.

And they did.
It was stunning, a "once in a lifetime" moment. Their voices were made for each other: you could clearly tell them apart, but they belonged so well together that they seemed one and the same.

«SAKEBE BE-BENOMU»
«SAKEBE BE-BENOMU»
«SAKEBE BE-BENOMU ME!»

And just like that, their unit song Venom, was ending. Adrenaline still rushing through their bodies, their attempts at catching breath could be heard from the audience.

«EVERYONE! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HAVING LISTENED TO VENOM AND SUNG ALONG, WE'LL GET RIGHT BACK WITH OTHER SONGS!» Mizuki was still able to scream at the top of their lungs, hand in hand with Ena, before a quick bow and them running backstage, not from the same side of the stage to make it look more pleasing.

They knew exactly where to go, like their minds were still connected after what happened on stage. Irony of fate, their shared changing room was exactly in the middle of the backstage corridor.

Running towards one another, they felt that same sugar rush they did such a short time back. Mafuyu and Kanade were just leaving their own changing room, when they saw what was happening.

«ENANAAA!!!»
«ZUKIII!»
They called each other, too happy to notice anyone else. Then, Mizuki did something that Ena didn't expect: they picked her up from the waist and made her spin, while screaming: «YOU WERE AMAZING!»

«YOU IDIOT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!» the flustered drummer shouted in response as she put her hands on the bassist's shoulders for support.
They took their time to think, still holding the other from the waist, then answered, innocently: «... Reminding my wonderful partner how amazing she is? And that I'm really proud of her?»
Ena was already blushing a little by that point, but obviously Mizuki's words made a mess out of her.

«... You-! Put me down, right now! We still have a concert to carry on! I don't know if you saw them, but Kanade and Mafuyu are ready and waiting for us to get changed!»
«Right, sorry...» the pink haired girl said while doing what the other asked. «Kana, Fuyu, would it be a problem for you if you went on stage and entertained the audience for a little while?»
«Not at all!» the leader replied with a soft smile.
«Be quick.» the keyboardist added in his monotone voice. After so many years working together, the members still didn't know what kind of magic was there in their music to change that stoic, closed off boy, into the vortex of emotions he is on stage. He seems a different person altogether.

After having thanked the others, Mizuki and Ena rushed into their room, getting changed at the speed of light and moreover in silence: they're almost never silent with each other. In 10 minutes they were ready, and as the brunette turned to open the door, the other held her by the wrist and made her look their way.

«Mizuki? We're late, what are you doing?»
«Quick good luck kiss? Please?»
The look on the bassist's face made it impossible for the drummer to say no, it was... Soft, full of love, like when they dance together to slow music, holding each other like their lives depended on it.

Ena cupped Mizuki's cheeks with her hands, as the latter pulled her closer by the waist. And their lips meet. It was a tender kiss, eyes closed and hearts beating in unison. But it wasn't really long, nor deep. They had time for those type of kisses, after the concert. The show must go on, as people say.

So, after the kiss, they ran out of the changing room as quickly as they got in, ready to become Amia and Enanan from Nightcord at 25:00 again, leaving Mizuki and Ena behind the curtains, where no-one could see them loving each other.

🎉 Você terminou a leitura de 𝑩𝒆𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔 (𝑴𝒊𝒛𝒖𝑬𝒏𝒂 𝑶𝒏𝒆-𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒕) 🎉