^_^^_^^_^

Sirius slumped against Moony, "Thank Godric that tomorrow's Valentines Day."

Moony combed his hand through his hair, Sirius closed his eyes as he enjoyed the caress, but he still whined about his day, "Severus ran away from me again today! It was so painful Moony! I'm tempted to kidnap him and lock him up."

Moony chuckled, "Tomorrow we're confessing. If he rejects us we can do as you say."

Sirius grumbled, "You're too soft. If he rejects us you'll still allow him to roam free and be with whoever he wants."

Moony pinched his cheek, "It's not like you're any different."

Sirius opened his eyes and pouted, he crossed his arms in annoyance. Moony was right, as much as he liked Severus he could never bear to force him to do anything.

"My Juliet is such a heartbreaker! Look at what he's done to us, and he doesn't even know it."

Moony smiled and pecked his forehead, "Nothing's set in stone. Isn't that why we're doing this?"

"Moony's right Pads. Sev is still single, we still have a chance," Prongs added as he entered the room and jumped to join them on the bed. 

"The owl's fine?" Moony asked.

Prongs nodded, "I learned my lesson from last time. We decided to use Lovegood's owl because her's is less known compared to the rest of ours."

Sirius nodded and then he saw as Prongs puckered his lips, Moony rolled his eyes and gave Prongs a kiss. After the kiss, Prongs turned to him and Sirius sniggered, Prongs finds every possible way to be rewarded. He gave Prongs his well deserved kiss, he did do a good job.

^_^^_^^_^

Severus's cheeks heated up as he saw the parcel given to him by the unknown owl. It included three roses and a letter. The atmosphere was full of mischief and giddiness in the Great Hall and thus he was surrounded with chants ordering him to open the letter, as had been done to everyone else before him, he caved to the requests and opened the letter.  

The letter exploded into sprinkles and similar to a howler, it spoke, using a voice that did not conform to either gender.

It said,
To the beauty that we love,
that brightens our day,
with your pale cheeks and pink lips,
your black hair and equally black eyes,
those eyes that draw us in,
until we can no longer find our way, like a maze they trap us,
and we'd happily stay.
Let's play a game sweetheart,
to find me you must travel to the land engulfed by green,
in a place with towers for the spectators,
it's a place where the cheers of the audience gives the players a push,
with hoops, and a chase for the snitch,
I shall happily wait for you,
please be there at noon.

The Great Hall was in silence for a few moments. Then someone, from the Slytherin table yelled, "If it's not already obvious Snape. They're talking about the Quidditch Pitch."

They were soon joined by exclamations from other tables. A Gryffindor yelled, "Yeah Snape! Have a nice date."

A HufflePuff joined in, "Put your hair in an updo when you go! It looks cute on you!"