Rescued. There is only one ending.

It has been 120 days...150 days it has been..200? It has been many days,weeks and months, mother has really done it. I awake from the soft cushions of an old and dusty couch in my pink polkadot Pyjamas. The length to short for my long legs and the the hem of the shirt torn. I watch the birds through a small dusty window in my tiny timeout room below the house. The birds are cheerful as per usual but how I wish to fly among them.
Isolated from the world, I have forgotten what time, date and even year it is.Mother should be here by now, carrying a silver tray including any fruit,a bowl of oatmeal and a glass of water. Afterwards either my favourite or worst part of the day occurs. I get a fresh clean shower or I am left to stay dirtied by the dusty secluded room.
Today is a normal agonising day as I'm left with nothing. I watch mother walk out through my tiny window fixing her lipstick before leaving for work. Mother was never always this distance or not before I was locked up. My life had turned upside. The pain felt like a rat, gnawing at my stomach.

As I watch the outside world I see a boy, is that? Theres no way...Justine? What's he doing on an isolated hill at the top of Mount Ville? This could be my chance, my only chance. I try to push the rusty rims of the tiny window sill hoping for it to make some sound. I've failed. If only he weren't so blind and wore his glasses for once. I begin to remember the old days when we used to be best friends. Irene and Justine the 2 nerds who looked so alike. Why would he be here? He never knew where I lived, no one knew. I wonder if he would still remember me, ever since I left without a goodbye.

It is getting dark, mother should have been home by now. I see her car pull up, a man revealing from the passenger seat and is that? Again? Justine? What's mother doing bringing them here? I hurry to the stairs nearly tripping as I try to get to the door. 'She's in here.I'm concerned that she may have forgotten the accident completely'my mother says, has she told them about me? They continue talking but it's to muffled out by the thick walls to hear clearly. What did she mean by forgotten the accident? I give up and walk down the stairs to my dusty old couch. Later mother brings in dinner, I have stopped trying to convince her to let me out. " why was Justine here?" I ask watching her set the tray of food down. "Irene..." she says in a tone that breaks my heart only to put it back together. "His name is Louis." "When will u stop lying" I shout
"I've only done this to protect you from your delusions." I grab the tray and swing it across the concrete floor. She appears as if she has witnessed a monster. A monster which she excluded from the world. I despise her . I need to get out.

I awake from my coach that has been drenched in a river of last nights tears. Today is the day. I am going to escape. I am going to rescue myself. Mother refrains from coming down with the tray this time, she leaves it at the staircase. I watch her leave from below and once she leaves I will be free.

I found the chainsaw father used to use to cut trees with and it is perfect to use for the thick wooden door. It surprising works well and I manage to get into the house. The once lively home is not the same anymore, the coloured walls are now a light grey and the picture frames are layered with dust. I Miss the old days.
I find a frame of mother, father, Justine and I. After aunty Lucy lost her infant, mother decided to give up on Justine. Perhaps that's the reason I am locked up, so that Justine will never know the truth. We grew up as siblings, which we remain as.
I hear a car engine pull up, she is so going to kill me. I swiftly hide under the kitchen table. My mother is speechless to the catastrophe I created, she seems worried, scared even. She walks to the kitchen and before processing anything I run to hug her, thinking it could be the calm before the storm. Little had I known the storm was mighty.
Death flows,a royal red contaminating the floor. I step back unaware I had just been pierced through my stomach. Oh dear. My mother, holding a kitchen knife seems petrified as if she's about to break into a million pieces. As if that was not part of the plan. Is this my end? My unfinished story and I did not even get to say goodbye? My mother is now by my side drenched in tears. "I can't lose you too" "This was never how it was meant to be. I never wanted this."
I guess I did escape that tiny timeout room after all, it was my mother whom rescued me.