Prologue

:D

_________________________________________________

Sam's POV:

"Mom! You can't do that to me!"

"Yes, I can, Samantha. And you have no other choice but to obey your parents' order!"

Urgh. Here she goes again, completing my name. The one I'm talking to right now is my mom anyway.

And right now, we are arguing to some certain thing. I need to defend myself. I musn't lose. My future is at stake here.

"Mom, it's Sam. Alright? And no matter what you do, I'm not gonna obey you!"

"No. You will obey me and your father cause you have no other choice, SAM."

Darn it. I really hate the most is yung pinapaki-alaman ang buhay ko! What happened to them? They don't even care a single damn about me before!

They don't care if I party all night kasama ng mga lalake. Drinking nor smoking. Shopping till I'm out of money. Or  bullying and making other people's life a living hell.

Nalaman ko na lang one day na they're giving me restrictions, already. They want me to go home straight after school. School at bahay lang ako. 

They don't even want me to live in my condo anymore. Tss. What's the use of buying it kung hindi naman pala titirhan? How stupid can it be.

As I can't take my quarrel with my mom anymore, I walked out of the room.

"Hey, Samantha! We're not yet done here! Where do you think you're going?!"

"To paradise, mom" I said without facing her and leaving the room.

And when I say to paradise, I mean it. To my own little paradise. Mall