Jose's POV

As I was waking up due to being our for who knows many days and nights, I opened my eyes with my vision being blurry due to not wearing my glasses as I groaned.

Jose: "M-my....glasses."

I realized my voice croaked and it sounded parched as well. I was handed my glasses by some feminine hands and put them on and was given a cold soda bottle, which I drank up immediately but slowed down when I started coughing a bit.

Once I was finished drinking said soda, I looked up and saw someone I recognize, a familiar face from the game I used to play a lot.

The woman merely smiled and with a soft blush on her cheeks.

Natasha: "Nice to meet you, I'm Natasha, an underworld doctor. Feeling sick?"

(A/N: "WAIT WHO ADDED THAT?!?")

(A figure is seen running away quickly from the scene)

(Deadpool: "YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME!!!)

(A/N: "DAMNIT DEADPOOL!!!")

TAKE TWO

Natasha: "It's been a while hasn't it Jose~? I was starting to get worried~"

I froze on the spot and wondered.

Jose: 'HOW THE FLYING FLIPPING FLAPJACK MAPLE SYRUP FUCK DOES SHE KNOW WHO I AM?!?'

After pondering that question I shook my head and looked up at her smiling face.

Jose: "N-natasha? W-where am I? Did you help me?" I asked her confused and a bit dazed.

Said woman merely chuckles at my questions.

Natasha: "I'm sure you recognize this place. After all, you were always calling me 'baby', or well if you want to go deeper, I could say 'Mommy~'" she said with a small laugh.

My face turns red immediately at hearing her say that as I start to stutter.

Jose: "W-wait, did I r-really say that stuff?!" I got embarrassed that I covered my face which just seemed to make Natasha's smile brighten even more.

She just giggled at seeing my reaction and has heart shaped pupils in her eyes.

Natasha: "That you did~ To be quite honest, it was actually cute~"

I get my blush under control and look at her as I sit up immediately and try to get out of the bed and stand up, only for her to help keep me held steady since I almost fell.

Natasha: "H-Hey! Take it easy! You've only just woken up! You need to rest more. I found you a few blocks away from the Clinic! All tattered up and injured with blood everywhere..."

I look up at her and see her worried gaze on me.

"You found me and patched me up? But how did I heal this quickly?" I ask her confused about how this has happened.