Chapter 1

It's been awhile since you had last eaten anything, it's been about 4 months since then so you thought you would go out and eat something for once, but you didn't want to go out to eat you just wanted fish but you didn't know where the closest lake was so you got up and started to look but for some odd reason you felt like you were being watch, you just shook the feeling off.

After a couple of hours of searching you found a lake with a cute waterfall, you soon found yourself in the lake looking for any small fish that you could find. You soon found something to eat as you ate you still felt like you were being watch so you got out of the lake and started to go back home. It was getting late so you thought it was your imagination so that was the right Idea.

Well that's what you thought when you found you home a mess you knew that you lived alone so when you walked into the kitchen you grabbed a knife to protect yourself with as you were walking you heard a sound up stairs then you started to hear talking.

"Hurry up and find the damn thing before she comes back" a voice said as you started to quietly make your way up stairs "I'm trying Jack but I can't find it" another voice said as you quietly open the door to find a clown and an..elf? "Can't find what" you say as they both turn around to see you soaking wet, it wasn't raining.

"I TOLD YOU TO HURRY UP DUMBASS!" the clown yelled at the elf for taking such a long time.

"WELL IM SORRY!" The elf answered back to the clown

The elf boy was blonde, in a link outfit he looked like link bit he wasn't you knew that, the most revealing thing that stood out was his eyes, they were..black with red dots in the middle of them. The other one was a clown probably 6 ft tall he was black and white, with a little bit of gray with claw-like hand

"What. Are. You. Looking. For" you say after getting annoyed with their arguing  and after awhile the clown says "I'm sorry miss dumbest here was trying to find a new PlayStation, something you don't have I'm so sorry" all you could do was stand there, you didn't know what to do

But before you could say anything the elf come up to "well I guess we broke into the right house if we found a cutie like you, I'm BEN and that Laughing Jake, so you got a boyfriend cutie or what" he says as you look at him disgusted you soon felt something go over your mouth and after a while of struggling you blacked out not knowing where you were going to be taken to.